Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 03:07 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

I see Clint is mad that no one was impressed with his gay *** stunt
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
That sites dope :YEAH
www.realraptalk.com is a good site. You can download full albums all at once usually before the album comes out.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-28-2008, 03:08 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Tell me if this link works for LOZ's fiddy vid.

http://www.roadrashy.com/LOZ-and-Goose.wmv
Please

I re-edited it for LOZ with music
Old 01-28-2008, 03:08 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
in the game

wow that truck is badass
Old 01-28-2008, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Please

I re-edited it for LOZ with music

yep

Is SL slow for anyone else lately?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
www.realraptalk.com is a good site. You can download full albums all at once usually before the album comes out.

Cool thanks
Old 01-28-2008, 03:13 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

wow, OMR is gonna be really excited about that!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 03:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I see Clint is mad that no one was impressed with his gay *** stunt
Hmmm. I didnt read it but it wasnt a record of skill - just ***** to ride through all that fire. It did get his name out there though. Did they show any of his stunting prior the record breaking?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:14 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

still trailering your bike to the spot neal? im gonna pull my bike out next monday. need a commuter to get to school. i still got that pipe, you free at 7:50 on thursday?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by lamby
still trailering your bike to the spot neal? im gonna pull my bike out next monday. need a commuter to get to school. i still got that pipe, you free at 7:50 on thursday?
No doubt but come on man. Put some cow or leopard print on your **** and use it as a couch in your crib You and Wheelie can get down with the cow ****. :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and I might not take the pipe anymore. I wanted to try and make a short shorty exhaust but after hearing one like that I may hold off.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

Cool thanks
In order to get the link for the albums you have to click on the thanks or props button and post up and then it shows the link for download on the first page again. I think to get to that point you have to have like 5 or 10 posts so just post up on some pages. Pain in the *** at first but its easy once you're used to it.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:18 PM

lol, i'll be riding more this year, i hope. my schedule is a lot better. only 1 night class. so i can probably get some practice in when you go.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Trachito
wow, OMR is gonna be really excited about that!!!
You know Omar Michael Rogers is down with the hip hop fo real shon. Word
Old 01-28-2008, 03:20 PM

off to the post office to sell a textbook i paid $100 for last september, only to sell it now for $30
NealFoReal

lol, i'll be riding more this year, i hope. my schedule is a lot better. only 1 night class. so i can probably get some practice in when you go.
Cant wait til this cold weather **** goes away although practicing in 30 degrees aint as bad as I initially thought it would be

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

You know Omar Michael Rogers is down with the hip hop fo real shon. Word
LOL didnt rocsteady invent that name for OMER?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Roger watch the vid i edited for loz . Its a clean link , my own hosting . And tell LOZ
Old 01-28-2008, 03:21 PM
NealFoReal

off to the post office to sell a textbook i paid $100 for last september, only to sell it now for $30
Thats college books for ya

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages