Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Yay I won vortex clip ons for $59 last night on ebay. Woohoo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SA:MOTORS:1123
Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

goin to work now

its about ****** time
Old 01-28-2008, 10:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah it is. Must be nice to not have to go into work til 11. Oh wait, I do the same **** pretty much.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:03 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
morning peeps. how was everyone's weekend?

Becky, i know how u feel. Sunday afternoons are my time alone with no kids and i can do whatever i want. i love my kids, but damn those afternoons feel great.
i'm going to have my break thurs-sun when i'm in florida and they're stuck here :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

just got home...pretty good workout this morning especially with my gimpass toe
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Im at work first thing i did is open and throw the josh clem dvd and get on stuntlife lol
Old 01-28-2008, 11:11 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by DBoy
Im at work first thing i did is open and throw the josh clem dvd and get on stuntlife lol
sweet, you reminded me i need to email those guys and ask them to do a stunt show for my sons bday
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 AM
NealFoReal

Morning Becky.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

If you want tell your children I'll put on a stunt show for them. I can show them lots and lots of cool crashes.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Josh clem is Sick on that f4i
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
If you want tell your children I'll put on a stunt show for them. I can show them lots and lots of cool crashes.
me to i could throw in some cool crashes
Old 01-28-2008, 11:18 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im clocking in
Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
haha thanks. his birthday is in april and i would put $100 on it that we won't be there then. i told him yesterday i was talking to you on the computer...he said to tell you hi and that you are on his and michael's riding team
Old 01-28-2008, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
sweet, you reminded me i need to email those guys and ask them to do a stunt show for my sons bday
lol i doubt it
Old 01-28-2008, 11:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DBoy
me to i could throw in some cool crashes
I missed seeing a nice one the other day. Mike saw it though. Kid trying to do stand ups and looped it hard. Whats funny about it is that we were talking prior to that and he was talkin about how he got the brake on lock After he looped it he said "that felt good". When I asked him why he said it felt good to be all the way up there.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by KC Becky
haha thanks. his birthday is in april and i would put $100 on it that we won't be there then. i told him yesterday i was talking to you on the computer...he said to tell you hi and that you are on his and michael's riding team
Well thats good that you wont be in here April coz I'll probably still suck then. But if you come a few months after that hopefully I could show him some **** other than layin on the floor after a crash You should get him a little scoot scoot.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:26 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

aaaaaaaaand Im up
Old 01-28-2008, 11:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
lol i doubt it
You at work finally or you still home?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

And where is Trachito with my translation for the cleaning staff???
Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 AM
NealFoReal

Fire drill time

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages