Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 02:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
The 2004 edition of the Guinness World Records lists the cassowary as the world's most dangerous bird

how big is it because unless it's the size of an ostridge [sp] then i don't see how
Old 01-28-2008, 02:26 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

thats a cassowaries
Old 01-28-2008, 02:27 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

hey rog here ya go.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTwtprz6li0
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

at a maximum size estimated at 85 kg (187 lb) and 190 cm (74 in)
ok that would be scary ******* bird at that size
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

stock gearing.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:28 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:28 AM
also known as OMR

iuhjhftds
Old 01-28-2008, 02:30 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Vetter
um unless f4i's come with 50 tooth sprocket that doesn't look to stock to me
Old 01-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok that would be scary ******* bird at that size
i snapped a photo of this one in its natural habitat lol

Name:  100_0513.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  195.0 KB

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:33 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

um unless f4i's come with 50 tooth sprocket that doesn't look to stock to me
stock 46t i believe. but its stock biatch.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:35 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Vetter
stock 46t i believe. but its stock biatch.
i was just messing with you

you should have heard all the **** i had to take when carlos posted stock attack..
Old 01-28-2008, 02:35 AM
Registered Spammer

was the older zx6 you had stock gearing?

Old 01-28-2008, 02:37 AM
also known as OMR

was the older zx6 you had stock gearing?
i got it with a 63 tooth sprocket so when i got the 636 i just got the same size because i had no idea how much better the 636 pulled on idle or i probably wouldn't have gone that big but now im use to it so i just keep it
Squid Extradoinaire

every bike in that vid has stock gearing, except the super old zx6r... it was like -1 +15

i have a 60t here but i dont even know if i want to put it on.

i might just go -2 and thats it, frenchie style.
Registered Spammer

i was just messing with you

you should have heard all the **** i had to take when carlos posted stock attack..
where's the thread?

Old 01-28-2008, 02:38 AM
also known as OMR

ok im covered in over spray so imma hit the shower..be back later
Old 01-28-2008, 02:39 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

i really want to start getting into some circle clutch work so thats probably gonna be a little easier with some gear, instead of gassin er on stall and ****...
Old 01-28-2008, 02:41 AM
Registered Spammer

ok im covered in over spray so imma hit the shower..be back later
aight later

Old 01-28-2008, 02:44 AM
also known as OMR

where's the thread?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ger-stock.html

not all the hate was in that thread but there is some

ok now i gotta go shower
Old 01-28-2008, 02:48 AM
Registered Spammer

i'm going to have a shower

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages