Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Im getting 950 or so to go from MN to NV....1800 miles
once you fuel up it all goes

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
the flying peacock is a pretty masculine name no?
male peacocks are pretty gay looking with there rainbow colored tail feathers..lol

the hens look tougher

now that i typed that i think you put alot of thought into that name
Old 01-28-2008, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
Anyone cant that new show "Breaking Bad" with the father from Malcom in the middle?
never heard of it
I got the G.P.S. not the C.B.
what's the gps do? i was talking to steveno and letsride on the cb lol
Im already negative $150 but I do have a full tank
I have a full tank and $40 :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:04 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
male peacocks are pretty gay looking with there rainbow colored tail feathers..lol

the hens look tougher

now that i typed that i think you put alot of thought into that name

i wanted trukka muthafukkaaaa but I couldn't have rude names

Old 01-28-2008, 02:04 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Im already negative $150 but I do have a full tank
Im negitive to and only got 85% of a tank left

I feel like a Dart Trucking inc. driver...broke as hell
Old 01-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Registered Spammer

what's so gay about the peacock?

Old 01-28-2008, 02:06 AM
also known as OMR

what's so gay about the peacock?

hahahaha ok he looks really tough
Old 01-28-2008, 02:08 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

ok ****** its time for me to take a nap...
Old 01-28-2008, 02:09 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

never heard of it

what's the gps do? i was talking to steveno and letsride on the cb lol

I have a full tank and $40 :YEAH

Its a new show about a teacher that gets talked into cooking meth then they kill people, that was the first episode so far, pretty cool show
Old 01-28-2008, 02:09 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 01-28-2008, 02:10 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Id run from it if he was coming after me
Old 01-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Registered Spammer

ok ****** its time for me to take a nap...

Old 01-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Registered Spammer

Its a new show about a teacher that gets talked into cooking meth then they kill people, that was the first episode so far, pretty cool show
I'll keep an eye out for it

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

i saw a peacock here once... lol
also known as OMR

Id run from it if he was coming after me
i would kick it in the face
Old 01-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Registered Spammer

that pheasant reminds me of these fish lol

Old 01-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
a place around the corner has a bunch of them in their yard lol

another place used to have ostriches but they're gone now

Old 01-28-2008, 02:13 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Its snowing hurr :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by steven-o
they are loud annoying birds ,my old neighbor had some and and i think i know where they got there name ..

the sound like they are saying peacock well actually more like peecah peecah...over and over and over till you shoot them with a bb gun.....or so i've heard

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages