Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 01:30 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

Kick Her In The Face!
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
one of my friends was asked and he told her he'd pick the bike
Old 01-28-2008, 01:31 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
Kick Her In The Face!
i wish i could go back in time to kick people in the face.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Registered Spammer

or even just to tell past me to kick them in the face

Old 01-28-2008, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Kick Her In The Face!
Thats a little harsh
Old 01-28-2008, 01:35 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'm not even trying to pick the bike over her. She is my girl and I have a good time with her. I'm splitting my time between the 2. That shouldnt be an issue.

I'm just trying to get it in her head now that I wont be awnsering the phone everytime she calls or be spending every free hour I have with her.

you know what I'm saying
Old 01-28-2008, 01:36 AM
NealFoReal

If I could go back in the future I would place some really big bets and be paid forever. Or I would do like Back to the future and pick up a sports almanac. Word.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm just trying to get it in her head now that I wont be awnsering the phone everytime she calls or be spending every free hour I have with her.

you know what I'm saying
No doubt. When I met her I didnt have a bike at that time. I picked another bike up 2 years into our relationship and stunting didnt get involved for 6-9 months. Stunting took over pretty much all my free time and time w her. But I think I do both enough
Old 01-28-2008, 01:39 AM
Registered Spammer

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/208671/face_kick/

Old 01-28-2008, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

I'm out fellas. I'm gonna watch that King Rommels 225 circles clip and go to sleep.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:40 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Thats a little harsh
THATS WHAT SHE SAID BEFORE I KICKED HER TO SLEEP
Old 01-28-2008, 01:42 AM
Registered Spammer

I'm out fellas. I'm gonna watch that King Rommels 225 circles clip and go to sleep.
aight later neal

Old 01-28-2008, 01:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok the bike is done and waiting on the plastics........she be pimpin soon
Old 01-28-2008, 01:44 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

No doubt. When I met her I didnt have a bike at that time. I picked another bike up 2 years into our relationship and stunting didnt get involved for 6-9 months. Stunting took over pretty much all my free time and time w her. But I think I do both enough
When I first started seeing this one I would have her meet me at 1 of my lots so I could stay out their till she showed up. It was kinda a way to keep myself out longer in the cold late in the fall. This way I would not go home right away after i got cold and to get her used to what I do at the same time..
Old 01-28-2008, 01:44 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

did i miss any thing ?i really don't fell like reading through ten or twenty pages.....lol
Old 01-28-2008, 01:46 AM

Duffer Is Gay, Neal And His Girl Are Fighting, And We All Play A New Truck Game
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
post some pictures

Originally Posted by old man roger
what you doing to it??? and what bike??
Old 01-28-2008, 01:47 AM
Registered Spammer

Duffer Is Gay, Neal And His Girl Are Fighting, And We All Play A New Truck Game
hmm... that pretty much sums it up

-the flying peacock

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages