Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ok goodnight i'm going to bed

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Registered Spammer

yooooooo

Old 01-28-2008, 12:52 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Old 01-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Registered Spammer

CAPTAIN HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHH that should totally be mikes name
sorry, i meant flying peacock lol

Old 01-28-2008, 01:00 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
sorry, i meant flying peacock lol
Captain Peacock must be your gay name
Old 01-28-2008, 01:05 AM
Registered Spammer

i guess anything peacock is kind of gay lol

Old 01-28-2008, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

grow a pair and tell her the bike is more important lol
Old 01-28-2008, 01:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lamby
mmm those are good
Word son lol
Old 01-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
If a girl ever says it's me or the bike she'll be out the door lol

Old 01-28-2008, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

at least you know she's probaly on here looking. i'd do it if i wasn't already registered on here.....i think it's natural for someone to wonder what someone is doing/thinking/typing about.
I'm gonna do some detective work. Movie was good though. We saw untraceable.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy
:YEAH

Old 01-28-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

If a girl ever says it's me or the bike she'll be out the door lol
I dont think she would ever say that but the fighting over the **** drives me nuts. When I first got into stunting and it was new for me to be on the bike all the time we fought like crazy but now she knows I aint stopping this **** so she doesnt really say anythign anymore. Just when we fight
Old 01-28-2008, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

definately not. it always looks better on tv.

pa has a sonic too. i forget the city. but other than pa and new jersey the closest one to you guys is virgina i think
That sucks. Looks so good in the commercials. Hopefully I'll try it one day.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I dont think she would ever say that but the fighting over the **** drives me nuts. When I first got into stunting and it was new for me to be on the bike all the time we fought like crazy but now she knows I aint stopping this **** so she doesnt really say anythign anymore. Just when we fight

The girl I got now has not been around long enough to know the bike time thing yet. But I tell her often when it warms up dont expect me to be around much. The bike comes first dont be shocked when I choose it over you...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Registered Spammer

one of my friends was asked and he told her he'd pick the bike

Old 01-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
The girl I got now has not been around long enough to know the bike time thing yet. But I tell her often when it warms up dont expect me to be around much. The bike comes first dont be shocked when I choose it over you...
:YEAH

Old 01-28-2008, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
now i realize a damper costs 500 and handbrake about 400 jesus christ i aint even broke nuttin yet!
Dont know if anyone said it to you or not but you can wait on the hand brake and can wait on the damper too. You need a damper rockin stoppies and for high speed wheelies if you set the wheel down wrong but if you're just trying to learn slow **** you could wait to save the dough for now. You can definitely wait on the HB til you get BP on lock.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm not even trying to pick the bike over her. She is my girl and I have a good time with her. I'm splitting my time between the 2. That shouldnt be an issue.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
it will look great when i am done with it!
It'll look like **** when you're done with it if you're pushing yourself coz your gonna drop it repeatedly.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages