Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:33 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr Subcages

ok so I started playing that truck game....its kinda dumb..
Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

mine should be close to running again soon lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

this is the truck i bought

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-27-2008, 11:37 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i'm going to retire my driver and use my sl name lol

I am johnboy

I wanted to add......hasusnikkastrucking

but I bet they would pitch a fit..
Old 01-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I am johnboy

I wanted to add......hasusnikkastrucking

but I bet they would pitch a fit..
trukka muthafukkaaaa was going to be mine before i read the rules lol

Old 01-27-2008, 11:44 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

ya that game is not to fun, something to pass the time though
Old 01-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered Spammer

i supposes if i worked with a computer there's worse things i could be doing

Old 01-27-2008, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
ya that game is not to fun, something to pass the time though

I guess before and after work I will "drive" some miles for a few days till I forget about it
Old 01-27-2008, 11:48 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

i think every fegutfds things you have ,is an real life hour you have to wait
Old 01-27-2008, 11:48 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

you got an f4i?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:49 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

u guys still on channel 86?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:50 PM

i stopped playing
Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

bed time
Old 01-27-2008, 11:52 PM

im neg $429 i give up
Old 01-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
im neg $429 i give up

they push their companies. I'll sign up to mikems one if he gets it

Old 01-27-2008, 11:58 PM

Currently Active Users: 1001 (194 members and 807 guests)
Old 01-27-2008, 11:59 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Im still up what up yoooo

Originally Posted by letsride
you got an f4i?

who me???

if so yep last week

Originally Posted by Old Duffer

they push their companies. I'll sign up to mikems one if he gets it
me 2

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages