Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:38 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

do it

clean air mod and removal of the tip over sensor as I still love that wheelie sensation!!! The clean air mod will give you better low end for two reasons ... this is why racers love it.....

1- you don't get any of the hot oily air from the crank case in your airbox---Take an automotive spray gun, The air blowing by the small jet pulls paint from the canister and doesn't blow pressure into the can...... Same thing here, the exhaust blows by and pulls the hot air / oil from the crancase with it...
2- by hooking the crankcase vent tube up to the clean air valve it creates a vaccum in the crank case and that is good for a few extra horse power and a couple foot pounds of torque...a user on one of the other forums I am on advised..."it makes the bike better all around and alot of people agree ,i have even seen dyno test that show increased torque and horse power" The stunters love it because it prevents a hydrolock situation from the bike being on its side and oil being dumped into the airbox from the breather tube....it has been argued over and over and proven, this is a great mod with no bad side effects whatsoever.... This is what it looks like stock....the directions are a bit confusing, throw 3 away, and hook 1 2 and 4 to the new t.... Name:  DSCN1614-1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  124.8 KB
The pair valve removed.... 1/2" Tee...it was very tight, had to vaseline the hoses to get them on, but better than too loose.... Here is a pic of the t with the hoses..... How I sealed the airbox off, I have seen many methods, but looking around the garage I realized that some old tire valve cover caps fit perfectly and are hard enough to hold, through them in with a little epoxy and they were solid and fit perfect, looks factory... Also here is the tipover sensor mod as well.... just cut that damn thing out and never worry about it again.... With windscreen off... Remove the 2 screws holding the box in and disconnect the box... Here it is removed and unclipped.... Cut off the connector and make sure there is enough room to reconnect if you want to reinstall in the feature, tie red and green together and cap white off....and clip back in....
Old 01-27-2008, 09:39 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I still need to find a tail and subframe.., both cages, clip-ons, front brakes and wheel
Old 01-27-2008, 09:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hmmm

<a title="Trukz - A trucking simulation game" href="http://www.trukz.com/">Trukz</a> - A trucking simulation game

Old 01-27-2008, 09:40 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

oh and Dboy.......I did all that yesterday

tomorow I am going to get the 2nd idle cable
Old 01-27-2008, 09:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
hmmm

<a title="Trukz - A trucking simulation game" href="http://www.trukz.com/">Trukz</a> - A trucking simulation game

test
Old 01-27-2008, 09:41 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Alright imma go watch a stuntvideo and off to bed is to Noisy right now and every noise bothers me at the moment
Old 01-27-2008, 09:44 PM
bp chaser

ok got it

Old 01-27-2008, 09:44 PM

I will forget I saw that...I dont need anything eles to take up all my time
Old 01-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DBoy
I wanna go to sleep right now so i could just not think about my bike lol and just hopefully fix it when i wake up lol
sounds like a good plan

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Uzzsaaa UZZZSAAAA UZZZSAAA
Old 01-27-2008, 09:49 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Old 01-27-2008, 09:50 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
sounds like a good plan
im gonna go to bed now if i can kick steve02r6 (stuntman) away from the wii and out he door!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

ok got it

reminds me of ports of call. i used to play it all the time lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:51 PM

alright guys Nightnight
Old 01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
im gonna go to bed now if i can kick steve02r6 (stuntman) away from the wii and out he door!
those things are addictive

Old 01-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy
alright guys Nightnight
later

Old 01-27-2008, 09:56 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

now i realize a damper costs 500 and handbrake about 400 jesus christ i aint even broke nuttin yet!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Registered Spammer

haha. i wish i kept the damper off my 929

Old 01-27-2008, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
now i realize a damper costs 500 and handbrake about 400 jesus christ i aint even broke nuttin yet!

haha it sucks dont it

I'm just happy the bike its self was not to much...but I will still have aroung 3g in to it when Im done building it...
Old 01-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Registered Spammer

tha handbrake too i guess

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages