Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 03:19 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
We've been together 4 1/2 years. We took a break for a year in there somewhere and at one point we would break up and get back together every few weeks. She wants to get married and I do too - eventually. I cant pictured being married when life is all fucked up. I just got locked up a year ago, lost all my money when that happened, my business is falling apart and she wants to talk about marriage. But thats not even it. We always wind up talking about relationship this and that. I'm not this and I'm not that and I do this too much and dont pay attention and blah blah blah. And then I get so irritated that I feel my ****** blood boiling inside and I flip the **** out and there goes another huge fight which will eventually lead to another relationship talk. I dont know who's wrong in most of the situations and whether it is me or not but I dont think it is. Why cant we just be in a relationship and enjoy each others company w/o having to talk about us all the time. ****.
because girls are crazy and different than boys. why not sit her down when you guys are getting along real good and tell her you want to talk.....girls LOVE it when guys show they're interested in the relationship and LOVE it when they make the first move on it.....anyways, tell her you want to talk....tell her everything going on with you...tell her you love her and you want to be with her but you have alot of stuff you're going through and you dont' really want to think about marriage yet. you want to make sure that you have the both of your futures planned good. tell her the things that you feel she's doing to be annoying/a bitch. DONT' raise your voice or anything either....be very nice about it. let her speak...if she raises her voice tell her that you're not trying to fight with her...you're tired of fighting....ask her what you can do to make her happy....tell her what you want.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm glad I didnt go buy smokes b4 when I wanted to. Dr. Stuntlife always helps me out.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:20 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Thats what I had when I put the 12 bar on my GSXR coz w the 12 bar you had to get rid of your blinkers. I dont know if you're plannin on getting into stunting but take it from someone who is learning too - dont put too much money into **** that is not stunt related because it will get destroyed and is a waste.

i totally agree..i am learning too and appreciate all constructive criticism and help! i will be leaving side and front plastic off the bike.. have si cage on order,+10 and blue chain, braided brake lines, streetfighter headlight, guages ordered off ebay today.. after that its just the omr subcage and damper and the oil pickupand 12 bar and and and as well but i can wait till my first oil change for that.. i have a lot to learn and she wont be 12 oclock for any length of time for a while yet!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:23 PM

I'm glad I didnt go buy smokes b4 when I wanted to. Dr. Stuntlife always helps me out.
dude.. i got the laser treatment done and have purchased 2 sportbikes and a new snowblower out of the money i saved on smokes.. but it is 10 bucks a pack here!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:24 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
fighting sux...maybe u should kick her 2 the curb and find a new ho
bad advice
Isnt it? She asks me to get out of my own car and smoke outside in the brick *** cold but she smokes sitting right next to me.

Why you sorry? You didnt do nothing to me or did you and I'll find out about it soon enough?
because fighting in a relationship sucks. i always feel bad for people when they have issues in their relationship.
Thats my girl and I do love her but I hate the fighting and all the It'll either eventually get figured out or we'll break up and both have wasted 4 years and have to start over. Guess we'll see.
take my advice i just posted......
and don't look at it like the both of you have wasted 4 years....look at it like it was a learning experience...not to go all stupid therapist or anything but with my exhusband we were together for about 3 years...we seperated for about 3 months in the time....now, i did get 2 kids out of it...but my time with him was the biggest learning experience of my life.....it still is with the crap i deal with.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
because girls are crazy and different than boys. why not sit her down when you guys are getting along real good and tell her you want to talk.....girls LOVE it when guys show they're interested in the relationship and LOVE it when they make the first move on it.....anyways, tell her you want to talk....tell her everything going on with you...tell her you love her and you want to be with her but you have alot of stuff you're going through and you dont' really want to think about marriage yet. you want to make sure that you have the both of your futures planned good. tell her the things that you feel she's doing to be annoying/a bitch. DONT' raise your voice or anything either....be very nice about it. let her speak...if she raises her voice tell her that you're not trying to fight with her...you're tired of fighting....ask her what you can do to make her happy....tell her what you want.
We have so many relationship talks already that I dont wanna bring up another one. Whats fucked up is that even if I bring it up and keep a calm voice and try to do it right by crazy women standards, I still think it would lead to a fight. And then why do I need to talk about the stuff she already knows? I dont need her to tell me about **** I already know going on in her life so why do I gotta do that with me. We've had the whole marriage talk and how **** is fucked up so how could we possibly do it now - we've had the career talks and how are we both gonna straighten **** out. Business is slow for both of us. Besides the bike and practicing as much as I can (which you saw I need a lot of) I dont do anything else. I practice, work and hang w her. Bahumbug
Old 01-27-2008, 03:26 PM
what is he doing?

dude.. i got the laser treatment done and have purchased 2 sportbikes and a new snowblower out of the money i saved on smokes.. but it is 10 bucks a pack here!
HOLY CRAP!!!! they're only 3.50 here and i thought that was too expensive
Old 01-27-2008, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

i totally agree..i am learning too and appreciate all constructive criticism and help! i will be leaving side and front plastic off the bike.. have si cage on order,+10 and blue chain, braided brake lines, streetfighter headlight, guages ordered off ebay today.. after that its just the omr subcage and damper and the oil pickupand 12 bar and and and as well but i can wait till my first oil change for that.. i have a lot to learn and she wont be 12 oclock for any length of time for a while yet!
Yeah you're never done when it comes to a stunt bike. There's always something to do. Just dont get discouraged when you bust your ***. The first time I fell really hard and hurt my knee practicing, I thought about quitting but am glad I didnt. The little falls you brush off but the big ones make you think. Oh and the oil change is easy. I got a service manual from my 06 I could send you if you need it.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:29 PM

i know its bad advice i was kinda joking.. feel bad for neal went thru a nasty divorce (as per usual) too. and if u are fighting all the time for a long time .. how many talks does it take..if its that bad that he is miserable so often..maybe he should look at that option.. sorry but one must look at all angles but i know nothing about neal let alone his woman!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

HOLY CRAP!!!! they're only 3.50 here and i thought that was too expensive
In Queens and the city they're around 7.50 or 8 in some stores but in LI you can find em for $4.75 - $6.00 depending on the store.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:30 PM
what is he doing?

We have so many relationship talks already that I dont wanna bring up another one. Whats fucked up is that even if I bring it up and keep a calm voice and try to do it right by crazy women standards, I still think it would lead to a fight. And then why do I need to talk about the stuff she already knows? I dont need her to tell me about **** I already know going on in her life so why do I gotta do that with me. We've had the whole marriage talk and how **** is fucked up so how could we possibly do it now - we've had the career talks and how are we both gonna straighten **** out. Business is slow for both of us. Besides the bike and practicing as much as I can (which you saw I need a lot of) I dont do anything else. I practice, work and hang w her. Bahumbug
then tell her how you feel one more time....if things continue going the way they are then maybe it's best to go seperate ways.....
do you guys live together?

oh and austin thinks you're a good rider if that makes you feel any better. he said you and michael are way better than that other guy that was there with the 'stupid' helmet
Old 01-27-2008, 03:33 PM

Yeah you're never done when it comes to a stunt bike. There's always something to do. Just dont get discouraged when you bust your ***. The first time I fell really hard and hurt my knee practicing, I thought about quitting but am glad I didnt. The little falls you brush off but the big ones make you think. Oh and the oil change is easy. I got a service manual from my 06 I could send you if you need it.

thats y i got this one in the first place! i was afraid to do anything on my new one (just got july) so im gonna BEAT THE **** OUT OF THIS GIXER...sorry didnt meant to shout but im pumped !!! i do have my o6 manual but thanks Neal!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:34 PM
what is he doing?

i'm going to sonic to get my kids an ice cream and get me a diet coke. i'll be back later tonight....just warning you guys lol i'm pretty bored today
Old 01-27-2008, 03:34 PM
NealFoReal

then tell her how you feel one more time....if things continue going the way they are then maybe it's best to go seperate ways.....

oh and austin thinks you're a good rider if that makes you feel any better. he said you and michael are way better than that other guy that was there with the 'stupid' helmet
That guy with the stupid helmet is much better than me. I have gotten better than the day you saw me. But then some days I go out and I'm good and then come out the next day and I take like 5 steps backwards. From what I remember, that day was a 5 step backwards day.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

thats y i got this one in the first place! i was afraid to do anything on my new one (just got july) so im gonna BEAT THE **** OUT OF THIS GIXER...sorry didnt meant to shout but im pumped !!! i do have my o6 manual but thanks Neal!
No doubt. Speaking from experience you should've picked up a Honda to learn on. I had my 06 600 and I broke my subframe at least 5 or 6 times and a bunch of other little bullshit. There's ways to reinforce it or you could buy a steel subframe from drgnazz on here. He makes quality ****. The cheaper route would be to reinforce it. If you wanna do that which you should look at kah707's posts. He posted a couple of months back about how he reinforced his and it looked solid. After you do that run some straps from the subcage to the cage or subframe to the cage for some extra support so you dont snap your frame mounting tabs and you should be good.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:40 PM
NealFoReal

She probably knows how I feel. I think she comes on here and reads my posts sometimes. I dont have anything to back that up but she knows I'm always on here and I just have a hunch. honey if you're there.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:42 PM

No doubt. Speaking from experience you should've picked up a Honda to learn on. I had my 06 600 and I broke my subframe at least 5 or 6 times and a bunch of other little bullshit. There's ways to reinforce it or you could buy a steel subframe from drgnazz on here. He makes quality ****. The cheaper route would be to reinforce it. If you wanna do that which you should look at kah707's posts. He posted a couple of months back about how he reinforced his and it looked solid. After you do that run some straps from the subcage to the cage or subframe to the cage for some extra support so you dont snap your frame mounting tabs and you should be good.

I wanted a f4i or 636 but could not find em in my price range (worth buying) and i can change lic plates to go to the lot hehehe.. i got some talented friends here that will probably be spending more time fixing than me riding!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:42 PM
NealFoReal

i'm going to sonic to get my kids an ice cream and get me a diet coke. i'll be back later tonight....just warning you guys lol i'm pretty bored today
Is Sonic's breakfast as good as it looks? The commercials are always on here and I think how good that looks but there are no Sonic's in NY. In Jersey the got em.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:44 PM
NealFoReal

I wanted a f4i or 636 but could not find em in my price range (worth buying) and i can change lic plates to go to the lot hehehe.. i got some talented friends here that will probably be spending more time fixing than me riding!
Looking at your avatar you need to cut your pipe down. It'll scrape when you 12.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:45 PM
NealFoReal

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages