Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by KC Becky
+1 part of the reason why i could never be a lesbian....i think i'm pretty cool....but i've seen how some of my gfs are with their boyfriends and there is no way i could handle it.

i'm kinda scared to ask what she did. lol
Its not even the fact that I had plans and now I dont - I dont even know how to ****** explain it. Our whole relationship is all fucked up which is why I guess it erks me. She tries to be a good gf which I see but the bitchin and complaining about certain things and the constant relationship talks - lord I cant deal w that ****.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:52 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks like beckers toe but swollen to

shitty..hope your better soon..its so hard for it to heal cause you use it involuntarily!

Neal. when my gf says the bike is more important then i tell her to get a bike . then she shuts up... i didnt mind passengers on the old FJ but the gixer hates passengers
Old 01-27-2008, 02:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
sorry...not to jack the women bashing subject we happen to be on..im all for that sorry becky u seem cool.. my gf is cool most of the time but.......

does anyone know if the tail light for a '05 gixer 600 will fit a 750? i need to get rear indicators on my stuntbike somehow
Go on ronayers.com and check the part numbers. If they are the same then they'll fit. I think they will but double check. Now back to the gf bashing.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

shitty..hope your better soon..its so hard for it to heal cause you use it involuntarily!

Neal. when my gf says the bike is more important then i tell her to get a bike . then she shuts up... i didnt mind passengers on the old FJ but the gixer hates passengers
I had my girl wanting to get on a bike for a couple of weeks and that stopped. I think its better that way though coz otherwise she might wanna come to the spot with me. The spot is independent Neal time:YEAH If she comes to the spot then independent Neal will start to die and we cant have that. But you're right about the Gsxr. I had an 06 600 and it was a nightmare for riding w passengers.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

that's not too bad. i used to smoke a pack a day.....gross. it's a totally gross habit. once you quit you'll get grossed out all the time being around smokers....the smell is 10x worse than what it really is.
I'm grossed out already. My gf smoked a cig on the way home from dinner last night in the truck and it was nasty. Whats fucked up though is when she's quitting she asks me to smoke outside.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:00 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Our relationship is a little fucked up right now. I usually go riding on Saturday day and hang out with her Sat night. We usually hang out Sunday too but last night she says she is gonna chill w her friends today and just wants to get some space so I start callin peeps to make plans for today which I did. Now she wants to hang out and if I say no I'm gonna hear the whole your bike is more important speech and its gonna go further so I just fold and go see a movie.
she's the one that says she wanted to hang out with her friends today...it's not your fault her friends probaly backed out on her
and if she's going to bitch because you already made plans because she originally said she didn't want to hang out today because she wanted to see her friends...that's on her
Old 01-27-2008, 03:02 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Its not even the fact that I had plans and now I dont - I dont even know how to ****** explain it. Our whole relationship is all fucked up which is why I guess it erks me. She tries to be a good gf which I see but the bitchin and complaining about certain things and the constant relationship talks - lord I cant deal w that ****.
what does she bitch about? how long have you guys been together? what does she/you do that makes her talk about your guys relationship?

** this is where i'm pretty good with advice boys
Old 01-27-2008, 03:04 PM
what is he doing?

I'm grossed out already. My gf smoked a cig on the way home from dinner last night in the truck and it was nasty. Whats fucked up though is when she's quitting she asks me to smoke outside.
that's pretty fucked up. tell her not to smoke around you and she should be more understanding that you're trying to quit so she should not smoke at all around you......
Old 01-27-2008, 03:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-27-2008, 03:07 PM
what is he doing?

roger....4 more days until we're in your hood :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

i can't wait to be in a warm enviorment lol. you'll probaly get to check out my pasty white legs
Old 01-27-2008, 03:08 PM
NealFoReal

she's the one that says she wanted to hang out with her friends today...it's not your fault her friends probaly backed out on her
and if she's going to bitch because you already made plans because she originally said she didn't want to hang out today because she wanted to see her friends...that's on her
I know but I back down coz I dont wanna fight. We fight a lot as it is.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:08 PM

once again that laser treatment worked for me ppl and i tried everything to quit.. !

thanks neal i will check it out.. maybe little flush mounted side indicators somewhere on the back would be cheaper.. i am sure i can get something at the hardware store or online for half cheap the tail light on the bike is perfect now
Old 01-27-2008, 03:09 PM
what is he doing?

I know but I back down coz I dont wanna fight. We fight a lot as it is.
i'm sorry.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:12 PM
what is he doing?

once again that laser treatment worked for me ppl and i tried everything to quit.. !
what is the laser treatment? i've never heard of it until you mentioned it. i've heard of hyptnotizing (sp) people.....and gum/patch. i just quit cold turkey....and i also found a new love for glazed donuts that i never had before
Old 01-27-2008, 03:12 PM
NealFoReal

what does she bitch about? how long have you guys been together? what does she/you do that makes her talk about your guys relationship?

** this is where i'm pretty good with advice boys
We've been together 4 1/2 years. We took a break for a year in there somewhere and at one point we would break up and get back together every few weeks. She wants to get married and I do too - eventually. I cant pictured being married when life is all fucked up. I just got locked up a year ago, lost all my money when that happened, my business is falling apart and she wants to talk about marriage. But thats not even it. We always wind up talking about relationship this and that. I'm not this and I'm not that and I do this too much and dont pay attention and blah blah blah. And then I get so irritated that I feel my ****** blood boiling inside and I flip the **** out and there goes another huge fight which will eventually lead to another relationship talk. I dont know who's wrong in most of the situations and whether it is me or not but I dont think it is. Why cant we just be in a relationship and enjoy each others company w/o having to talk about us all the time. ****.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:14 PM
NealFoReal

thanks neal i will check it out.. maybe little flush mounted side indicators somewhere on the back would be cheaper.. i am sure i can get something at the hardware store or online for half cheap the tail light on the bike is perfect now
Thats what I had when I put the 12 bar on my GSXR coz w the 12 bar you had to get rid of your blinkers. I dont know if you're plannin on getting into stunting but take it from someone who is learning too - dont put too much money into **** that is not stunt related because it will get destroyed and is a waste.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:14 PM

fighting sux...maybe u should kick her 2 the curb and find a new ho
Old 01-27-2008, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

that's pretty fucked up. tell her not to smoke around you and she should be more understanding that you're trying to quit so she should not smoke at all around you......
Isnt it? She asks me to get out of my own car and smoke outside in the brick *** cold but she smokes sitting right next to me.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:16 PM
NealFoReal

i'm sorry.
Why you sorry? You didnt do nothing to me or did you and I'll find out about it soon enough?
Old 01-27-2008, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

fighting sux...maybe u should kick her 2 the curb and find a new ho
We've broken up so many times that I thought it was really over a bunch of times and it sucked. Thats my girl and I do love her but I hate the fighting and all the It'll either eventually get figured out or we'll break up and both have wasted 4 years and have to start over. Guess we'll see.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages