Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by DBoy
If you think your old what is roger then lol

**** when I get to Rogers age just kill me
Old 01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I had my first smoke when I was 16 but started full time at either 18 or 19 so 12-13 years. I quit twice in there - once for 8 months and another time I dont remember how long but I've tried a bunch and went days here and there. My girl smokes too which makes it that much harder.
does she have any desire to quit? why are you wanting to quit? ask her to quit with you you guys can use sex as a way to quit.....i think there was a movie out a while back about a town trying to quit smoking so instead they had sex...i never seen it, just heard about it when i was trying to quit.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:37 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i think it would be harder for you to quit if your friends smoke tell your friends not to smoke in front of you also .

Im glad they got the no smoking law any where public
Old 01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

How old did you think.
late 20s/early 30s
Old 01-27-2008, 01:40 PM
what is he doing?

i think it would be harder for you to quit if your friends smoke tell your friends not to smoke in front of you also .

Im glad they got the no smoking law any where public
anywhere? i'm a nonsmoker and i think that's crazy. you can still smoke in resturants/bars here....i know alot of other cities you can't. i think that would be good to do here.....but if someone wants to smoke outside, they should be able to

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

what is he doing?

i gotta go fix my kids lunch.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:41 PM

they could smoke outside or a smoking rom
Old 01-27-2008, 02:06 PM

room.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey all!

i quit with laser treatment sept 11. 06 hard to forget that date!! it worked:YEAH
Old 01-27-2008, 02:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

************ - I'm not going nowhere for now. ****** women. Never clear on what the **** they want. Its like a ****** guessing game with them. I'm ready to go buy some smokes right now. Argh.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:25 PM

im gonna go ride in the cold brb im getting off work already lol
Old 01-27-2008, 02:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by KC Becky
does she have any desire to quit? why are you wanting to quit? ask her to quit with you you guys can use sex as a way to quit.....i think there was a movie out a while back about a town trying to quit smoking so instead they had sex...i never seen it, just heard about it when i was trying to quit.
I wanna quit coz I hate coughing all the time, I get out of breathe really easliy and its just a nasty habit. She wants to quit too but not as bad as I do. She also doesnt smoke 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day. She smokes maybe 3-4 smokes per day.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
what is he doing?

************ - I'm not going nowhere for now. ****** women. Never clear on what the **** they want. Its like a ****** guessing game with them. I'm ready to go buy some smokes right now. Argh.
+1 part of the reason why i could never be a lesbian....i think i'm pretty cool....but i've seen how some of my gfs are with their boyfriends and there is no way i could handle it.

i'm kinda scared to ask what she did. lol
Old 01-27-2008, 02:34 PM
what is he doing?

I wanna quit coz I hate coughing all the time, I get out of breathe really easliy and its just a nasty habit. She wants to quit too but not as bad as I do. She also doesnt smoke 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day. She smokes maybe 3-4 smokes per day.
that's not too bad. i used to smoke a pack a day.....gross. it's a totally gross habit. once you quit you'll get grossed out all the time being around smokers....the smell is 10x worse than what it really is.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

morning peeps
Old 01-27-2008, 02:43 PM

sorry...not to jack the women bashing subject we happen to be on..im all for that sorry becky u seem cool.. my gf is cool most of the time but.......

does anyone know if the tail light for a '05 gixer 600 will fit a 750? i need to get rear indicators on my stuntbike somehow
Old 01-27-2008, 02:46 PM

hey rog.. how the thumb
Old 01-27-2008, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks like beckers toe but swollen to
Old 01-27-2008, 02:49 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by KC Becky
+1 part of the reason why i could never be a lesbian....i think i'm pretty cool....but i've seen how some of my gfs are with their boyfriends and there is no way i could handle it.

i'm kinda scared to ask what she did. lol
Our relationship is a little fucked up right now. I usually go riding on Saturday day and hang out with her Sat night. We usually hang out Sunday too but last night she says she is gonna chill w her friends today and just wants to get some space so I start callin peeps to make plans for today which I did. Now she wants to hang out and if I say no I'm gonna hear the whole your bike is more important speech and its gonna go further so I just fold and go see a movie.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages