Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 12:59 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

i like this pic

Name:  insanityride78.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  40.1 KB
Old 01-27-2008, 01:14 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-27-2008, 01:15 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

it looks like you're wearing a smoke cape lol
Old 01-27-2008, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
does my toe look like it's broken to you guys?
and yes i know i need to take off my toenail polish
I hate looking at feet - uugghh but your toe next to your pinkey toe? Is that the one you're talkin about?
Old 01-27-2008, 01:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

good luck, it's a hard thing to do. i think i gained agazillion pounds when i quit. at least you're already going to the gym while trying to quit. it was the hardest for me not to smoke when i was on the computer or driving in the car.
I quit for 8 months b4 and then got into an argument w my girl and that was that. The gym - I'm still not fully committed yet. I've went 2 weeks so far. Both weeks I've went 3 out of the 4 times I was trying to go. I cant put on anymore weight either coz I'm too heavy for my height anyway.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DBoy
Ya seem like you guys are going through some midlife crisis damn cheer up lol you guys aint old damnit
How old are you Dboy? I've been feeling old for a minute.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I hate looking at feet - uugghh but your toe next to your pinkey toe? Is that the one you're talkin about?
that's the one. it hurts so bad....i limp and i can barely fit it in my tennis shoe
Old 01-27-2008, 01:20 PM

i like doing long rolling burnouts doing alota smoke on the highway i wouldnt call it a stunt but i like doing that its my fav
Old 01-27-2008, 01:21 PM

How old are you Dboy? I've been feeling old for a minute.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:22 PM

fooshizzle
Old 01-27-2008, 01:23 PM
what is he doing?

I quit for 8 months b4 and then got into an argument w my girl and that was that. The gym - I'm still not fully committed yet. I've went 2 weeks so far. Both weeks I've went 3 out of the 4 times I was trying to go. I cant put on anymore weight either coz I'm too heavy for my height anyway.
how long have you been smoking for? i had smoked for almost 10 years....i had quit a few times and this is the longest i've not smoked for....it was over 2 years ago. now in that two years i think i've maybe smoked 10. mainly when i was drunk or super super stressed out.
mike can't stand smoking cigs, so everytime i feel the urge i just tell myself he'd kill me if he knew i did. it actually has helped the few times i've craved one.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:24 PM
NealFoReal

that's the one. it hurts so bad....i limp and i can barely fit it in my tennis shoe
Whats wrong with you? Go to a Dr.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:25 PM
NealFoReal

I know 31 isnt old compared to other old peeps but talk to me in 10 years and tell me if you feel old. 20 is when I wish I could go back to but add a bike into the mix.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:26 PM
what is he doing?

really? you're still a baby. i thought you were older for some reason
Old 01-27-2008, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

how long have you been smoking for? i had smoked for almost 10 years....i had quit a few times and this is the longest i've not smoked for....it was over 2 years ago. now in that two years i think i've maybe smoked 10. mainly when i was drunk or super super stressed out.
mike can't stand smoking cigs, so everytime i feel the urge i just tell myself he'd kill me if he knew i did. it actually has helped the few times i've craved one.
I had my first smoke when I was 16 but started full time at either 18 or 19 so 12-13 years. I quit twice in there - once for 8 months and another time I dont remember how long but I've tried a bunch and went days here and there. My girl smokes too which makes it that much harder.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

I like when people post there ages in their profiles.
what is he doing?

Whats wrong with you? Go to a Dr.
i don't have insurance for one and everyone i've told this to or showed them my toe said it just heals on it's own anyways because doctors can't do anything about toes
NealFoReal

Okay peoples - I'm out I'm gonna go shower and get ready to go ride. High of 38 today yeah. Later.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:30 PM

I know 31 isnt old compared to other old peeps but talk to me in 10 years and tell me if you feel old. 20 is when I wish I could go back to but add a bike into the mix.
If you think your old what is roger then lol

How old did you think.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:31 PM
NealFoReal

i don't have insurance for one and everyone i've told this to or showed them my toe said it just heals on it's own anyways because doctors can't do anything about toes
They might be right. Dont listen to me. I dont know what I'm talkin about No insurance is a good enough reason. Damn between you and Mike though with your injuries. Be very very careful. Later.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages