Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

did anyone here take the Motorcycle test at da DMV???

im not gonna take it....ill just take the course and bring my completion papers
Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
becky cant fool me
i wont eat sushi
it's healthy for you
Old 01-27-2008, 11:54 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KC Becky
it's healthy for you
Im just rappin you know a lot of rapper lie in their rhymes

YO MAN OMR IS GONNA CATCH ME AND PASS ME IN POST I wanted to be 3rd
Old 01-27-2008, 11:57 AM

alrite now im really leaving.....***** while im away, please
Old 01-27-2008, 11:59 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-27-2008, 11:59 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

How much you pay for the rr
Old 01-27-2008, 12:00 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

yooooo
Old 01-27-2008, 12:04 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

i feelso old on here sometimes.. kinda like going to the clubs here on George Street.. Kinda like your bourbon street in the usa lol
Old 01-27-2008, 12:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm 31 and I feel old like a movafucker too.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Be 32 this September. As long as I have BP, SS, FIB & Spreaders by the time I'm 32 I'll be content with getting old.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
NealFoReal

Gixxer - you saw someone posted in your FL thread? I posted it up for you yesterday.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:25 PM
NealFoReal

Today is day # 4 without a cigarette. Although I think today will be the hardest day. Gonna hit up the spot soon and there's usually more people there on Sunday and with more people there are usually people smoking. Something about stuntin and cigarettes but they just go together.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Old 01-27-2008, 12:45 PM

Ya seem like you guys are going through some midlife crisis damn cheer up lol you guys aint old damnit
Old 01-27-2008, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Today is day # 4 without a cigarette. Although I think today will be the hardest day. Gonna hit up the spot soon and there's usually more people there on Sunday and with more people there are usually people smoking. Something about stuntin and cigarettes but they just go together.
I lost count on the weeks
Old 01-27-2008, 12:46 PM

i remember i was messing around with this hot latina chick when i was 18 she was like 29 i think so she wasnt old
Old 01-27-2008, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
did anyone here take the Motorcycle test at da DMV???

im not gonna take it....ill just take the course and bring my completion papers
you should go ride at the lot and practice some wheelies while you get your license step it up
Old 01-27-2008, 12:52 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
good luck, it's a hard thing to do. i think i gained agazillion pounds when i quit. at least you're already going to the gym while trying to quit. it was the hardest for me not to smoke when i was on the computer or driving in the car.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:54 PM
what is he doing?

i feel really old....i'm sure it's because i have two kids that are already in school. i'm only 27....i shouldn't feel this old. i feel like i'm in my mid30s already lol
Old 01-27-2008, 12:55 PM
what is he doing?

does my toe look like it's broken to you guys?
and yes i know i need to take off my toenail polish
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0454.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	205449  

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages