Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:02 AM

gixer7fitty is a decent person
Re: Omr Subcages

well i just bought my guages for 180 bucks on ebay.. could not find anywhere here.. thanks steven-O!!!! I checked out the OEM prices..
Old 01-27-2008, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
how is your weekend going.....mine's pretty weak
I wish i could show u but i cant upload pics on here for nuttin i think allmy pics are too big..its really cold here so dealt with fridays storm yesterday (snowblow the drive and shove path the the shed/stuntbike) yest evening was making eggrolls.. replaced the caulking in bathroom..today clean house maybe go sliding and finish making all the eggrolls. gf only knows how to make 100 at a time! lol

r u sorry u asked.. thats a slow weekend for me
Old 01-27-2008, 11:13 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

whoa, you make eggrolls? i wish i knew how too...well i take that back, i'd be a super big lardass if i knew
Old 01-27-2008, 11:16 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
why wont my attatchments work this is pissing me off now and i will go do my work

i suck with cumputers
it didnt work for me neither USE PHOTOBUCKET
Old 01-27-2008, 11:16 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Im at work already
Old 01-27-2008, 11:17 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Whats wrong with you guys Post whoring aint free get to work every page lol
Old 01-27-2008, 11:17 AM

my gf's parents are chinese (she was born here) and they had a restaraunt so we have all the ancient recipies..we make a lot couple..few times a year and freinds go nuts for em.. helps when u need work done on your bike all the time!!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:20 AM

ya i gotta break down and get that on here..my new puter go too much crap on it already i gotta get it cleaned up

hey BC!

man i hope those guages work when i get em.. i dont know how im gonna mount em yet
Old 01-27-2008, 11:20 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

waddup Dboy?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:23 AM

not much just chilling at work right now

hey BC!

waddup ???

Yo this year in S.FL we didnt have much cold(say 40*F - 50 *F) this winter :YEAH

Duffer has been posting like alot
Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

my gf's parents are chinese (she was born here) and they had a restaraunt so we have all the ancient recipies..we make a lot couple..few times a year and freinds go nuts for em.. helps when u need work done on your bike all the time!!
does it smell real bad when they make them? i love chinese food but i always think it stinks...really bad lol.
egg rolls and chicken w/veggies are my favorite.

one of my gfs is mexican and her family always makes burritos or tamales for people a few times a year....i love it :YEAH
Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by DBoy
not much just chilling at work right now
if there is one positive thing about work over school.. its that with most jobs you dont have HomeWork...
Old 01-27-2008, 11:26 AM

Talking Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by KC Becky
does it smell real bad when they make them? i love chinese food but i always think it stinks...really bad lol.
egg rolls and chicken w/veggies are my favorite.

one of my gfs is mexican and her family always makes burritos or tamales for people a few times a year....i love it :YEAH

By the look of your avatar it seems that you Love food
Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM

Becky LOVES food
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
By the look of your avatar it seems that you Love food
yes, i'm obsessed with food.

nuttin bro...slept in and a few posts on here turned into buying set of guages on ebay :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH and neglecting my sunday project list!! and the kid is bugging me for the laptop! i have to get a few things done but will be back to check on my peeps later!!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:29 AM

What you doing today
Old 01-27-2008, 11:29 AM

good teachers probably have some of the most demanding jobs...

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages