Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 07:35 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

How many kind of wheelies are there . I do 30mph wheelies , and highway wheelies
Old 01-26-2008, 07:36 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Brb in a little bit

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DBoy
How many kind of wheelies are there . I do 30mph wheelies , and highway wheelies
i mean like sitdown, stag, SS, Ralph Loui, and HC, and stuff

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

imma work on some spreaders this year and ss

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-26-2008, 07:37 PM

stag for ever till my hands get pumped , sitdowns i cant really ride them that long prob like for a min
Old 01-26-2008, 07:38 PM

imma work on some spreaders this year and ss
this year i will practice everything:YEAH

Xcept falling
Old 01-26-2008, 07:38 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steven-o
it wont let me

Why not, d has it bigger

Redo it and make each set of writing bigger then put them together and save
Old 01-26-2008, 07:39 PM

i found a tape of me on my first month of riding damni was a squid lol
Old 01-26-2008, 07:41 PM

yo i seen the funnest thing today
Old 01-26-2008, 07:42 PM

well i still am but i was super squid
Old 01-26-2008, 07:43 PM

wheres duffer
Old 01-26-2008, 07:46 PM

a worser squid than me was riding and he had a bitch onda back he was riding with his body position lookin like the bitch onda back had its dick in his *******.. and the thing onda back was ducking, holding tight as if scurred for it life when he was going 20MPH......he made a U-turn and was coming back up da street and i guess it was his hommie who called to him (he was only doing like 7MPH now) the ****** dork looks up and accidentaly ****** yanks the gas and almost causes him and the chick to fall off.......i knew it was a squidly when i heard the clutch bein slipped when he was going around a turn....he lucky it didnt disturb the bike enough to make him fall
Old 01-26-2008, 07:51 PM

well i still am but i was super squid
yo i live in what turned into a bitch *** neighborhood.....
the ******* associtation sent my parents a letter about my go-ped that i barely ride appearantly a neighbor sed i nearly hit them as i was "racing" outta my garage, and they supposidy just happend to have a camera and snapped a pic of me at the time....and they began with sayin how they arent allowed to be ridden in the neighborhood.... wow and that the security followed me and caught up to me, and continued to my garage [THE BIGGEST BS IN THE ******* WORLD]......

SO my mom told me to pull out the Big bike and rev it up to pissed the *****, who told, off
Old 01-26-2008, 07:52 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

speaking of squids.. yo
Old 01-26-2008, 07:54 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

well i have to pretty much learn everything this year.. didnt try much on my new bike as i was afraid i would wreck it so i got the 05.. was the wheelie king at the cottage when i was a kid on my xr200 and all my streetbikes have been pigs before the gixers
Old 01-26-2008, 07:55 PM

I got a neighbor thats pretty much a ***** his son takes out the Quad and rides wheelies in his drive way and sometimes on the street . So his son puts his quad away and i take my bike for alittle bit and he comes out yelling whats my problem and blah blah blah i didnt say one word to him just went around the block all the neighbors like me when i pull my bike out he is the only ***** that doesnt

Last edited by DBoy; 01-26-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:56 PM

What really pisses me off is three things:

1) the ***** *** neighbors never come to my house and just say something if there is a problem...they ****** wanna bring in the 3rd party into the conflict (police or the association)...

2) The ****** association is always ****** LYING

3) they ****** need to watch TV, and dont watch me, caz theyre more important **** going on in this neighborhood...

Later on in time when i have the power i want to get a big ride to storm through my neighborhood and ****** make MAD MAD LOUD NOISE and have fun on a couple houses
Old 01-26-2008, 07:57 PM

In 2001 this lady down street called the cops on me for Riding my dirtbike in my back yard Sheriff came over and just sat and watch me ride lol and told me that theres a Lady that doesnt like me much in the area and told me not to ride by her house but i never did . this lady still lives by me but got tired of calling the cops
Old 01-26-2008, 07:57 PM

I got a neigbor thats pretty much a ***** his son takes out the Quad and rides wheelies in his drive way and sometimes on the street . So his son puts his quad away and i take my bike for alittle bit and he comes out yelling whats my problem and blah blah blah i didnt say one word to him just went around the block all the neighbors like me when i pull my bike out he is the only ***** that doesnt
at least he is man enuff to be a ***** in your face

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages