Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 05:51 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
DBoy.. didnt u have legals before?? dont they have u on the puter there? It would be only a small admin fee for new docs here. they dont even look at the bike.
the title wasnt under my name i shoulda got the plates right when i bought the bike but the lady made me sign a form for the new doc but she had all the info all she needs is the title number but the number aint there i dont think that should be a problem they should have it on the computer at the dmv right . As long as the owners name is still showing on the title they could check it out right. Im not gonna worry much about it sincei m buying a street bike but what if i wanna sell my f4i
Old 01-26-2008, 05:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-26-2008, 05:59 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBoy
the title wasnt under my name i shoulda got the plates right when i bought the bike but the lady made me sign a form for the new doc but she had all the info all she needs is the title number but the number aint there i dont think that should be a problem they should have it on the computer at the dmv right . As long as the owners name is still showing on the title they could check it out right. Im not gonna worry much about it sincei m buying a street bike but what if i wanna sell my f4i

man why does this site have to be so busy.. to much crap with all the banners up top to load up.. anyway. the gf is buggin me to help in the kitchen she is getting an all out chinese food supper ready for the folks coming over tomorrow. but u should not have a problem.. they should be able to sort it out at the dmv. i have not registered my stuntbike in my name yet either but i only got it xmas eve.. i will just register as ownership and switch the plates when i ride to the lot...why sell your f4i?? keep that for the lot and get yourself a street tuner! thats what did but in reverse! i gotta go cook chicken ***** ! LOL
YUMM!
Old 01-26-2008, 06:04 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i didnt notice this was the second page sorry roger lol i dont reload i just post so it all stays in one page till you reload the page
Old 01-26-2008, 06:04 PM

Your late on my paycheck lol Just cause im mexican doesnt mean u dont have to pay me lol
Old 01-26-2008, 06:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

talk to wheelie..lol
Old 01-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you ruined it roger. I was going to have valeska calling morse geriatric home asking for old man roger lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
you ruined it roger. I was going to have valeska calling morse geriatric home asking for old man roger lol
thats funny
Old 01-26-2008, 06:09 PM

Duffer yooo
Old 01-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I wasted about two minutes trying to find a number in your area. are there lots of old people there?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy
Duffer yooo
yoooo

Old 01-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered Spammer

this list is just region 9

http://ahcaxnet.fdhc.state.fl.us/nhc...aspx?Region=09

Old 01-26-2008, 06:15 PM
also known as OMR

ok i gotta go back to work..post at ya later
Old 01-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered Spammer

later roger

Old 01-26-2008, 06:19 PM

Soo Yeah hows the kawi
Old 01-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered Spammer

me? .

Old 01-26-2008, 06:31 PM

no duffer yeah you
Old 01-26-2008, 06:33 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

me? .
Registered Spammer

nothing to report. waiting on some parts from PA i think. off ebay

Ok both of you have kawis and both dont run hah lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages