Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 12:34 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

that video was crazy
Old 01-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steven-o

put this as you avatar... lol
pretty sure someone already has it

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:37 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

use this then
Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

that video was crazy
clutch cable

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Old 01-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Registered Spammer

use this then
i think i've seen that too lol

Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by letsride
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Old 01-26-2008, 12:43 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer

Im bored.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:46 AM

Last edited by letsride; 01-26-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Registered Spammer

same.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Registered Spammer

You wanna hear some fucked up **** though.

I let my boy borrow my 9mm to go scare someone, we went and scared the kid, came back and we were kinda fucked up so we left the gun at his house because its an automatic year in jail if you get caught in mass with a gun. Anyways, that was 4 days ago now. Ive been tryin to get it back ever since. and he's been dicking me around. idk what the hell his problem is but its pissin me off and he's gonna have some serious problems tomorrow. end rant aaaaaaah I feel better
got any more?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Registered Spammer

call the cops on him lol

Old 01-26-2008, 12:48 AM

guns, ya. But its a rifle and I cant hide it good. My bat will do fine
Old 01-26-2008, 12:48 AM

I guess you cant really hide a bat any better but its not a gun atleast lol
Old 01-26-2008, 12:49 AM

here u go duffer lololololol

sorry im bored
Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 AM

This kid always talks about how shitty his friends are to. He needs to look in the mirror. I do alot for this ****, Come on, who lets friends borrow guns to go scrare someone?? ME!! lol He sucks
Old 01-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Registered Spammer

guns, ya. But its a rifle and I cant hide it good. My bat will do fine
john wayne lol

Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
call the cops on him lol

I might bro, Tell then he took it from my house
Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
Registered Spammer

here u go duffer lololololol

sorry im bored

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages