Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Time To Go Do SOme Acual Work ...
Old 01-25-2008, 04:37 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-25-2008, 04:39 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Time To Go Do SOme Acual Work ...

Old 01-25-2008, 04:42 PM

This is what you do for money Wheelie lets men violate his And they $%^@ the outta him
Old 01-25-2008, 04:44 PM

dont let michael jackson catch you or else you'll make a lot of money tonigh
or michael vick catch you caz he'll michael myers your ***
Old 01-25-2008, 04:46 PM

I have two word for wheelie Dennis Rodman

Old 01-25-2008, 04:52 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

yooo326551533003095106
Old 01-25-2008, 04:54 PM

stevo arent you and r6 Holi suppose to be at work with wheelie?

i you take a stop and notice my post about wheelies job you'll see three smilies exposing their ******** to get #$%^ed and the other 2 are you and r6........................

LMAO J/K HOW IRONIC THOUGH

BBL

Last edited by bornreadybc; 01-25-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:57 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

umm no... lol
Old 01-25-2008, 05:01 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
truth be known men between the ages of 16 and 25 are more likely to have a car accident then women of the same age...

at least thats what the last report i saw said

Thats bullshit, and if it is true its because they were racing or doing something stupid.

In general if you dont count guys street racing, or just showing off then girls crash ALOT more then men. I mean come on, teenage girls are the worst drivers of them all, we all know that
Old 01-25-2008, 05:01 PM

later
Old 01-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
Thats bullshit, and if it is true its because they were racing or doing something stupid.

In general if you dont count guys street racing, or just showing off then girls crash ALOT more then men. I mean come on, teenage girls are the worst drivers of them all, we all know that
+1
Old 01-25-2008, 05:25 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

little girls are the shittiest drivers ever.. my gf is 26(tiny asian thing) and does not have her license.. im half afraid that she will
Old 01-25-2008, 05:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And you posted that at 420. Nice. Yo are you still trying to unload the RR to that kid? One of my boys is selling his 954 and I was gonna point him in his direction.
i was just thinking about that actually. i kind of dont want to sell it, especially to him
Old 01-25-2008, 06:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i was just thinking about that actually. i kind of dont want to sell it, especially to him
I'm guessing you never sent the vin then, huh With muscles like that you might wanna send it to him. He might hunt you down to snap a pic with you. I'm gonna hit up Mitchell tomorrow. I know J and Ty are going there soon but I'm staying in trying to get better for tomorrow. Fever's gone but I still feel like *****.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:17 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

how much for the rr
Old 01-25-2008, 06:18 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

What year
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Had to do it.
NealFoReal

2 more posts
Old 01-25-2008, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

2000 posts :YEAH Another 35k and I'll catch up to MikeM.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages