Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:33 PM

chet3310 is a decent person
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by DBoy
Nope but i washed my clothes this morning and i found my title all wet in there .

how much is it to apply for a new one
Why the heck was it in your pocket?
Old 01-25-2008, 03:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
truth be known men between the ages of 16 and 25 are more likely to have a car accident then women of the same age...

at least thats what the last report i saw said
thats true. what they dont tell you is that the chances are 95% for males vs 90% for females
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
They Know What there Doing To Guys, Doin **** Like That

I sometimes Will Drive By like 13 Times ...
sometimes when i see some real good ones walking down the road, i'll pull into the next shopping center and wait. Only up to like 1 minute or so, i dont have a lot of time.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Oh and If ya Wanna Post some Pics in Here Either sign up at Photbucket.com
Or Right Click save the Pics in your Puter and If you go to
Post Reply or Go advanced you will see a Paper clip for attachments..
and Vualla...
thanks bro.. new puter.. long hiatus!.. shitty with puters
Old 01-25-2008, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
has anyone seen the pics of that kid who rammed into the back of a moving courier truck on the highway and embedded his dead head into the back of said truck that didnt pull over for 1/4 mile? its gruesome i have it in email but dont know how to post here.. not that u wanna see it
yeah ive seen that one too. i heard that he lived but i think thats bs
Old 01-25-2008, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
yeah ive seen that one too. i heard that he lived but i think thats bs

nah that guy is totally dead someone pm me thier email if they like and i will send the pics to them.. i cant get sl to accept any of my pics lately
Old 01-25-2008, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

Oh and If ya Wanna Post some Pics in Here Either sign up at Photbucket.com
Or Right Click save the Pics in your Puter and If you go to
Post Reply or Go advanced you will see a Paper clip for attachments..
and Vualla...
i cant see photobucket from work unless i fire up my laptop and scavenge some signal
Old 01-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

do u know what really happened with that?? jesus that made me shudder..no more night riding for me (at 240)
It Happened down south, He was just going to Fast and Clipped the Back of
the Trl. I believe there was a thread somewhere.. I will Look

WHEELIE, do u know where i can get guages for my 05 750? saw you were parting out some gixer pcs
Wasnt Me???? I Ride Honda..

Look in the Classified Section...
Old 01-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-25-2008, 03:47 PM
bp chaser

Several US states have experimented with and repealed their no-fault laws. 24 states originally enacted no-fault laws in some form between 1970 and 1975.[citation needed] Colorado repealed its no-fault system in 2003. Florida's no-fault system sunset on October 1, 2007, but a new no-fault law was passed by the Florida legislature, creating a new no-fault system as of January 1, 2008.

In at least one state, New York, the no-fault plan suddenly and unexpectedly led to an enormous flood of litigation beginning around 1995 and continuing unabated to date (2007). As documented by the New York State Insurance Department and by New York's Court of Appeals, a billion-dollar-a-year "no fault fraud industry" has emerged, in which large numbers of people -- mostly immigrants -- are recruited by criminal "rings" to pile into automobiles which are then involved in deliberate or "staged" accidents. The "victims" are then referred to compliant "medical clinics" which supply unnecessary, questionable or redundant treatment and/or medical supplies. Medical bills are sent en masse to no-fault insurers, and when payment is denied, suit is commenced by a number of law firms which apparently specialize in just this kind of claim.

In 2002, the New York State Insurance Department amended the no-fault regulations to shorten the time period in which claims must be reported, from 90 days to 30 days; the new regulations also reduced the time in which medical bills must be submitted to insurers, from 180 days after treatment, to 45 days. According to the Insurance Department, these revised regulations have helped to reduce the number of fraudulent claims.

Nevertheless, no-fault litigation is reported to constitute 25% of all lawsuits filed in the New York City Civil Court.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:48 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im here
Old 01-25-2008, 03:50 PM

sorry wheelie thought it was u.. been lookin gonne keep lookin

that kid had to die.. jesus ..he is a poster boy now... at the dmv
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

who died
Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 PM

i stunt a V-Star 1400cc
Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 PM

i think it and I are the ****!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:55 PM

im canadian! :YEAH !!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:56 PM

yo momma is North-Polian!!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:56 PM

we have 'public liability' insurance here as the basic requirement..if u have a used car..if u have a new one u need full coverage..public liability covers ONLY the other person if u are at fault.. full coverage is self explanitory..if u have a good record u get a better rate and more so if u have your home insurance too...i have my home 4x4 jeep and 2 bikes insured for about 1500 per year
Old 01-25-2008, 03:57 PM

yea!.......
Old 01-25-2008, 03:59 PM

*****!! im just tryna be me!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages