Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 02:28 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
you can pass dboy tonight lol
:YEAH maybe im gonna go to bed in 30 minutes though
Old 01-15-2008, 02:30 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

STEVEN-O SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-15-2008, 02:31 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steven-o
Calling any stunters around the VA area or sorrounding states,
If you want a kick *** time with a hell of alot of stunting, partying, etc then come.... Everything is being done at my parents house so we have 7 bedrooms, plus many couches available for you to stay for the weekend.

hahahaha you read kelms thread yet?
i just thought about his mom checking his stuntlife lol
yeah man, i think the funniest part was where he says people are expected to help clean up. WTF?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:32 AM

i should start a new STEVEN-O SUBCAGE (S) Thread..... lol
Old 01-15-2008, 02:32 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

:YEAH maybe im gonna go to bed in 30 minutes though
you can make about 50 posts in that time

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:33 AM

yeah man, i think the funniest part was where he says people are expected to help clean up. WTF?
sounds like his mom talking... lol
Old 01-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Registered Spammer

i should start a new STEVEN-O SUBCAGE (S) Thread..... lol
lol i could edit the title of this one I think

Old 01-15-2008, 02:34 AM

post 50
Registered Spammer

sounds like his mom talking... lol
If I went I'd get drunk and spew in his laundry.

post 49
Old 01-15-2008, 02:35 AM
Registered Spammer

post 50
what's a 56cc cag?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:35 AM

lol i could edit the title of this one I think
imagine roger seeing that
Old 01-15-2008, 02:36 AM
Registered Spammer

post 49
you just going to count down?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:37 AM
Registered Spammer

imagine roger seeing that
lol I wonder what he'd do. He's seemed pretty cool with everything else

Old 01-15-2008, 02:37 AM

what's a 56cc cag?
a pocket bike

post 47 lol
Old 01-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Registered Spammer

a pocket bike

post 47 lol
off ebay?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Registered Spammer

i bought a 50 off ebay. It wasn't very good lol

Old 01-15-2008, 02:39 AM

you just going to count down?
ya... lol
im gonna catch up to you one of these days

post 46 (i think)
Old 01-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Registered Spammer

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ag-o-trix.html

Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 AM

off ebay?
No.
i bought a 50 off ebay. It wasn't very good lol
i bet lol you still have it?

post 45

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages