Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 04:42 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

the one in the purple shirt and black skirt looks a little like uma thurman [kill bill]
Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and the one that was the hot girl in school looks like that girl from survivor that is on the tv show "the veiw" now
Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-25-2008, 04:54 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

The softball girl , didn't look like that back then . She grew up and was a hottie too . She was 4 years younger than me , so at the time she was just my friends "little sister" . Than she grew up and was hot too . Maybe she has kids now , i don't know .

Uma thurman is like 6 feet tall . The girl on the right is like 4'10 and 95 lbs. . Hot like fire , and looks like she still is . But i know what you mean about the face , looking like her .
Old 01-25-2008, 04:56 AM
also known as OMR

yep the little one looks hot and the one next to her in the first pic looks pretty good too
Old 01-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

OMR, hows the new year treating you? I'm going to stunt my 07 zx6r in the near future, ordered cage and bar with the SI group buy, but will be needing subcage. So a couple ???s $175 shipped, does that cover Hawaii. Kleen air mod same for the 07, and a good idea? And any other mods to prevent unforseen head aches. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:04 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
yep the little one looks hot and the one next to her in the first pic looks pretty good too
They are both in the second pic too .

The dude she was dating looped his f2 in front of his house tryin power wheelies . His bike was so minty . Was He is an alright rider though
Old 01-25-2008, 05:07 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by cjoec01
OMR, hows the new year treating you? I'm going to stunt my 07 zx6r in the near future, ordered cage and bar with the SI group buy, but will be needing subcage. So a couple ???s $175 shipped, does that cover Hawaii. Kleen air mod same for the 07, and a good idea? And any other mods to prevent unforseen head aches. Thanks.
Is that your 99 xz6 in your avatar ? Do you like it ?
Old 01-25-2008, 05:13 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

That is the 99 in action, my first go at stunting so nothing to compare it to, but it works for me I learning a lot on it, couple small cracks in the frame but no other problems. Everyone says FI is much better than carb. so time to get with the times. The 07 just sits now that stuntin has taken over,HAHA.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by cjoec01
i don't really know much about the 07 08 but i would guess the kleen air mod would be a good idea ,it's free horse power if nothing else and cheap insurance ...

pm me your address and i will see how much it will cost me to ship it to you p.s i just got pay pal so that may help you ....

im going to bed so i will look it up in the morning,,,,,ok afternoon..lol
Old 01-25-2008, 07:18 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

you guys are up
Old 01-25-2008, 07:45 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

good morning
Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i can't wait to be in nice warm florida next week....i'm tired of the cold weather
Old 01-25-2008, 08:22 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

blaaaaaaah.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 AM
what is he doing?

hi nags.

i'm debating if i want to go to the gym this morning or not.......i'm wicked sore. i guess i'm a retard and never knew i was suppose to 'strecth' before working out.......and now i hurt so bad in my legs/butt/stomach....i could always just work on my arms today.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:31 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Depends what youre trying to accompish if you stretch or not. At least to what extent you stretch. I stretch my legs a little before working out, but nothing else.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:33 AM
what is he doing?

i don't know, i was complaining yesterday that i was sorer than i normaly am....and when i'd stretch it'd feel better...i made a comment saying i should probaly stretch before every workout.....then someone told me i'm a dumbass for not knowing i was suppose to stretch beforehand anyways ?

i know nothing about working out
Old 01-25-2008, 08:37 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Krispy Kreme Sounds Yummy right now
Old 01-25-2008, 08:39 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by DBoy
Krispy Kreme Sounds Yummy right now
**** off
i want donut holes
Old 01-25-2008, 08:39 AM

might want to do some research

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages