Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 01:50 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-25-2008, 01:52 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

yeah i think he does
Old 01-25-2008, 01:56 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Ever heard of muse [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2DpgV8fPw[/youtube]
Old 01-25-2008, 01:59 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

they are alright
Old 01-25-2008, 02:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
thats rogers old bike .

Roger let me know if it really takes 5 mins
well it would take 5 minutes if you just put in the info and don't read any thing but i read through all the bullshit and it took like 40 fuvking minutes and i still don't know what the **** my paypal account is

i can't ******* find out **** on this ******* website ,i already hate pay pal
Old 01-25-2008, 02:13 AM

User NamePosts
Old Duffer 940
DBoy 844
WHEELIE 575
bornreadybc 565
MikeM 541
old man roger 509
OnEWhEeLNEAL 389
steven-o 355
Trachito 291
letsride 166
gixer7fitty 128
Bray 114
KC Becky 89
r6-hooligan 75
Vetter 13
50Outlaw 12
nags 11
Crazy D 11
imafrogg420 10
chet3310 8
gsxrchick1000 8
StrictlyStunt 7
Righteous 1 7
LOZ- 5
PLAYA-P 4
Josh Faught 3
sneed1rr 2
cashmoneyflo 2
Old 01-25-2008, 02:14 AM

does duffer post to himself when no ones here?
Old 01-25-2008, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Im pretty sure ozzy sings in that song
he does sound a little like ozzy but it says right over the clip who sings it and the name of the song

Black Label Society - Stillborn
Old 01-25-2008, 02:19 AM

i was confused
Old 01-25-2008, 02:21 AM
also known as OMR

im gonna go have a smoke and then try and ******* figure out this pay pal bullshit.....i suck at the net......
Old 01-25-2008, 02:23 AM

later
Old 01-25-2008, 02:27 AM

i wanna set a paypal account so i could start selling and buying stuff on ebay
Old 01-25-2008, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

i think my pay pal address is my email address.....

im going for that smoke now
Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
also known as OMR

what a huge pain in the ***....lol
Old 01-25-2008, 04:07 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

You guys want to see a pic. of some milfs from my high school
Old 01-25-2008, 04:16 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Ok , i guess that's a no
Old 01-25-2008, 04:17 AM
also known as OMR

it wasnt a no it was that no one read your post yet......wheres the bitches....lol
Old 01-25-2008, 04:29 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

The girl on the left , i played soccer with her brother . She is class of 93 (i think) . The girl next to her , i don't know . The 3rd girl was one of the hottest girls in our school . class of 91 . She was dating a friend of mine who had a white black and red 93/94 f2 . The last girl on the right , my best friend was dating her in high school . class of 91 . she is about 4'10'' tall .

I have one more pic , i have to upload it , brb
Old 01-25-2008, 04:34 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Old 01-25-2008, 04:40 AM
also known as OMR

the one you played soccer with now plays softball huh...lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages