Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:01 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr Subcages

So I Pounded out the dent in the tank today...well most of it anyway...then I dented it for practice...It did not turn out to bad for what I started with...I got some brazing to do to fix a few tears from the creases that I straitened out...I may hang on to it now as a spare...

pic.s to be up later...
Old 01-23-2008, 09:03 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.knee-drag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518

is this you really you r6
Old 01-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
So I Pounded out the dent in the tank today...well most of it anyway...then I dented it for practice...It did not turn out to bad for what I started with...I got some brazing to do to fix a few tears from the creases that I straitened out...I may hang on to it now as a spare...

pic.s to be up later...
:YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:09 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Josh Faught

nope not me...sorry
Old 01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered Spammer

Old 01-23-2008, 09:11 PM

did you read it? ha ha you have a imposter
Old 01-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Registered Spammer

i'm so bored

Old 01-23-2008, 09:12 PM

first check out the state.....then the age...

it's not me..
Old 01-23-2008, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
im a homo... i like it in the butt
Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i'm so bored
josh can help you with that...
Old 01-23-2008, 09:14 PM

ha ha that thread is never gonna die....

I know i saw the state but i didnt know.....
Old 01-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Registered Spammer

josh can help you with that...

Old 01-23-2008, 09:21 PM

he is on his way to "entertain you".....lol
Old 01-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered Spammer

he is on his way to "entertain you".....lol

Old 01-23-2008, 09:28 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Old 01-23-2008, 09:29 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I told you im gonna hit 11k today!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by letsride
I told you im gonna hit 11k today!!!!!
looks like 10980 to me

Old 01-23-2008, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer

dont cry little boy. he only wants to violate you back side
Old 01-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered Spammer

dont cry little boy. he only wants to violate you back side

Old 01-23-2008, 10:28 PM

pic.s to be up later...
still a bit to go...but this is what I got so far..

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages