Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

i have a sega gamegear lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
hhmm stock fairings , stock mirrors, stock blinkers ,stock mudflap....see the pattern here ? they are stock reflectors
those reflectors don't come on bikes here. Looks like they come from a bicycle shop

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Vetter
did you guys see that vdeo that i edited up.

all stock gearing in that too.
nope, dial up

Old 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

just call 1800-4myxbox and tell them the problem. thell them that they are ******** and that their piece of **** machine is fucked up.

be sure you wrap the xbox in a towel and leave it on till 3 red leds are on. lol. that way they replace the whole board.

there are lawsuits against microsoft for these piece of *****... and shitty xbox live service.
all lights are on already
Old 01-23-2008, 08:17 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

My f4i is all stock gearing to but im not doing circles yet not even close lol
Old 01-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...d-footy-i.html

someone mention stock gearing. i dont want to look like a ***** bumping my own vid. lol...
Old 01-23-2008, 08:21 PM

how you like second gear going 50? on the f4i i hated on mine
Old 01-23-2008, 08:21 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

gone to watch a move. nite byes!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

someone mention stock gearing. i dont want to look like a ***** bumping my own vid. lol...
still no circles vetter ?
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBoy
how you like second gear going 50? on the f4i i hated on mine
if you mean gong 50mph in second? im not sure. first thing i did was take the gauges off. i dont care how fast im going. somethign about the top of first coming into SS coasters... i dont want to know how fast im going.

racers do the same thing. speed is that last thing you should be worrying about.

oh yeah. lemme pull up the alternate clip. with more circle combos.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 PM

He was doing them on the f4i roger?
Old 01-23-2008, 08:25 PM
also known as OMR

i didn't think that was him,was it ?
Old 01-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTwtprz6li0

nah. plenty of them, i just hate watching a clip of all circles.

watch that clip. its the same clip with extra footy. basically circle **** thats boring to me.

im on the black f4i and the blue/red 636.

i think you might be confused rog.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty

Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM
also known as OMR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTwtprz6li0

nah. plenty of them, i just hate watching a clip of all circles.

watch that clip. its the same clip with extra footy. basically circle **** thats boring to me.

im on the black f4i and the blue/red 636.

i think you might be confused rog.
cool i will watch it later i gotta go load up and get ready to ride
Old 01-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
catch you later eh

Old 01-23-2008, 08:53 PM
also known as OMR

ok going to gateway if any locals are looking ......peace out nukkas
Old 01-23-2008, 08:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

hello ******.....
Old 01-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered Spammer

pick me up on the way roger

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages