Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:39 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steven-o
duffer lets post every 35sec until we get to 600 post

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

idk i just want to postwhore so i can beat wheelie lol
Old 01-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Registered Spammer

idk i just want to postwhore so i can beat wheelie lol
I'm keen. That wheelie thinks he owns the joint lol

Old 01-15-2008, 01:47 AM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Steven How is your bike running?
Registered Spammer

post up some wheelie pics

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I'm keen. That wheelie thinks he owns the joint lol
huh? lol
Old 01-15-2008, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by sneed1rr
Steven How is your bike running?
was workin on it today... just needs piston rings because its smoking alot... get you 110 going this weekend nukka
Old 01-15-2008, 01:51 AM

post up some wheelie pics
who?
Old 01-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Registered Spammer

huh? lol
Listen to the pronunciation of 1keen
Pronunciation:
\ˈkēn\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English kene brave, sharp, from Old English cēne brave; akin to Old High German kuoni brave
Date:
13th century

1 a: having a fine edge or point : sharp b: affecting one as if by cutting <keen sarcasm> c: pungent to the sense <a keen scent>2 a (1): showing a quick and ardent responsiveness : enthusiastic <a keen swimmer> (2): eager <was keen to begin> bof emotion or feeling : intense <the keen delight in the chase — F. W. Maitland>3 a: intellectually alert : having or characteristic of a quick penetrating mind <a keen student> <a keen awareness of the problem>; also : shrewdly astute b: sharply contested <keen debate> c: extremely sensitive in perception <keen eyes>4: wonderful excellent
synonyms see sharp, eager
— keen·ly adverb
— keen·ness Listen to the pronunciation of keenness \ˈkēn-nəs\ noun
— keen on
: very enthusiastic or excited about <wasn't keen on going>

Old 01-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Registered Spammer

who?
you

or anyone else that wants to

Old 01-15-2008, 01:53 AM

is that Australian? lol
Old 01-15-2008, 01:55 AM

you

or anyone else that wants to
i dont think i have really any but ill check...

hows your bike coming along?
Old 01-15-2008, 01:56 AM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

I gotta order that brake lever for the 110. The new f4i is so sick today is my first time on an f4i it wheelies sweet.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:56 AM
Registered Spammer

is that Australian? lol
you've never heard anyone say keen? It's been a word for the last 7 or 9 hundred years lol

Old 01-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Registered Spammer

i dont think i have really any but ill check...

hows your bike coming along?
******* **** lol

I still need more parts and some stuff I have no idea so I'm going to take it to the shop tomorrow and ask them about it.

Old 01-15-2008, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by sneed1rr
I gotta order that brake lever for the 110. The new f4i is so sick today is my first time on an f4i it wheelies sweet.
post up some pics of something lol
you've never heard anyone say keen? It's been a word for the last 7 or 9 hundred years lol
i dont think i have... lol
Old 01-15-2008, 02:03 AM

******* **** lol

I still need more parts and some stuff I have no idea so I'm going to take it to the shop tomorrow and ask them about it.
post some wheelie pics.....

no much people on here 2nite
Old 01-15-2008, 02:04 AM
Registered Spammer

post up some pics of something lol

i dont think i have... lol
you have my permission to use it then

Old 01-15-2008, 02:06 AM
Registered Spammer

1. keen
77 up, 5 down

To be excited or interested about something.

"Are you keen for a game of pool."

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages