Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

the world championship has been 1 and 2 rounds before also

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:10 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Her *** if fat in comparison to the rest of her body Imo. Id still beat it up with my dick though
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
6 this year

its getting there
you're right, i counted the 2007 finals

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Keeping up with the Kardashians - Kim K. Its on the E channel. Check it out for the fattest nicest *** ever.:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 05:11 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
the world championship has been 1 and 2 rounds before also

See that doesnt make sense to me. And all these championships are pretty unofficial anyways
Old 01-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Old 01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
I know, now thats something you could call a championship at the end. Before they called it the US stunt riding championship....with one qaulifer and then the championship. That doesnt make any sense at all. Im suprised no one called them out on that before
in order to call them out, you would have to do something better.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and one of the xdl events is in my hood this year
Old 01-23-2008, 05:16 PM
bp chaser

goin out to start up my jeep

brb
Old 01-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Administrators

in order to call them out, you would have to do something better.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Administrators

brb
Get one of those Car starters... :YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 05:19 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

oh well have to go out and snow blow the friggin driveway and shovel a path to my stuntbike .. i gotta go out 1/2 hour before and turn on the heat in the shed before i can go putter with the bike
Old 01-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Administrators

and one of the xdl events is in my hood this year
I dont think they will be coming to My Hood Anytime soon..
Old 01-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
oh well have to go out and snow blow the friggin driveway and shovel a path to my stuntbike .. i gotta go out 1/2 hour before and turn on the heat in the shed before i can go putter with the bike

Thanks I need to Do some Chit On the RR tonight..
Old 01-23-2008, 05:22 PM

brb
man it was so cold here yesterday morn i was afraid my jeep would not start (it was -30!!)
Old 01-23-2008, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Thanks I need to Do some Chit On the RR tonight..
its pretty chilly down there to i bet!
Old 01-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Registered Spammer

Old 01-23-2008, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
thanks duffy... i hope a wallaby bites you
Old 01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Administrators

its pretty chilly down there to i bet!

1° F
CURRENTLY
A Few Clouds
Wind Chill: -16°F

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages