Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:36 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by MikeM
of course they do but i dont like jail.
LOL that actually made me laugh
Old 01-23-2008, 02:36 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

of course they do but i dont like jail.

hahaha thats why you just bury them in the backyard when your done duuuuur
Old 01-23-2008, 02:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
No but shhhh... dont let stevo know that
they stopped the rep here because i was getting too powerful
Old 01-23-2008, 02:37 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
the site default is 20 posts per page and he posted the add on the first post of the page ....perfect
let me go investigate
Old 01-23-2008, 02:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL that actually made me laugh
i havent done real time, just overnights. and those were enough to teach me not to do anything thats a felony
Old 01-23-2008, 02:38 PM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-23-2008, 02:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i like younger women
heres the deal ,your brain figures out what type of women you like when your going through puberty and lets be honest we all liked highschool chearleaders when we were going through puberty and that never changes

it's wrong to be with a highschool chearleader if your over 18 but it's what our brains want
bp chaser

Originally Posted by letsride
I used to have a real good backyard for that

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

the site default is 20 posts per page and he posted the add on the first post of the page ....perfect

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

i havent done real time, just overnights. and those were enough to teach me not to do anything thats a felony

or atleast teach you to not get caught
Old 01-23-2008, 02:40 PM
bp chaser

it's wrong to be with a highschool chearleader if your over 18 but it's what our brains want
i would say its wrong at 22, not 19

stevo posted it on the 14th post after you posted it.......

i knew you were on mars since that title subject earlier

heres the deal ,your brain figures out what type of women you like when your going through puberty and lets be honest we all liked highschool chearleaders when we were going through puberty and that never changes

Screw that id **** the **** out of a highschool cheerleader up till the age of 21
Old 01-23-2008, 02:41 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

yoooooo im back
Old 01-23-2008, 02:41 PM

**** the cheerleaders its about the dance girls
Old 01-23-2008, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by DBoy
yoooooo im back
sir
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

stevo posted it on the 14th post after you posted it.......

i knew you were on mars since that title subject earlier
well he must have edited it because when i looked it was the first post on the page
bp chaser

or atleast teach you to not get caught
after my dui my lawyer told me (off the record) that the punishment for another dui would be so severe that i should do whatever it takes to get away (to a limit of course)then turn myself in the next day.

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

lol...wtf
Old 01-23-2008, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by DBoy
yoooooo im back

ooo jeez, im out

I'll be back to get my official 11k postwhore status :YEAH

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages