Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:29 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

brb customers.

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
waddup pimp

sup bro! dealing with another nasty storm here on the Rock today thank god i gotta kickass snowblower but i gotta shovel a long path to the stuntbike!
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
sup bro! dealing with another nasty storm here on the Rock today thank god i gotta kickass snowblower but i gotta shovel a long path to the stuntbike!
can't you raise the blade on the snow blower and use that
Old 01-23-2008, 12:32 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

sucks.....move to durrty south florida
Old 01-23-2008, 12:33 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
A BLADE ON A SNOW BLOWER?? INTERESTING
Old 01-23-2008, 12:34 PM

roger im gonna come by the industries in the summer!!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:34 PM

my backyard is about 10 feet lower than my front and the grade is not paved so i cant really get down there with a wheeled machine.. the track drives start at about 4 grand !! no biggie, gives me some excercise! going to the gym to get in shape for the bike in spring!!:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think my liver is trying to get out...
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM

my backyard is about 10 feet lower than my front and the grade is not paved so i cant really get down there with a wheeled machine.. the track drives start at about 4 grand !! no biggie, gives me some excercise! going to the gym to get in shape for the bike in spring!!:YEAH
hey thats cool......you guys have 4 seasons up there
Old 01-23-2008, 12:37 PM
also known as OMR

roger im gonna come by the industries in the summer!!
all access to omr industries is currently classifeid ,special g 14 security clearance is required
Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 PM

sucks.....move to durrty south florida
as soon as my boy is old enough to go out on his own..i just may do that! i am coming down to Florida april 15-23 tho and hoping to come over to the east coast for a couple of days!:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZLCNRYqMM
Old 01-23-2008, 12:41 PM

all access to omr industries is currently classifeid ,special g 14 security clearance is required

FINE!! ill be equipped with Rapping, and texting! HAHAHA
Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 PM

as soon as my boy is old enough to go out on his own..i just may do that! i am coming down to Florida april 15-23 tho and hoping to come over to the east coast for a couple of days!
:YEAH :YEAH Tell me happy birthday....if you try to punch me ill bamboozle ur *** into riding behind me and then ill make my bike backfire numerous times into ur face :HaHaSucka
Old 01-23-2008, 12:44 PM

hey thats cool......you guys have 4 seasons up there

sometimes in one day!! just like the crowded house song...we had 0 visibility snowstorm this morning and then heavy rain then sun and 4 degrees celcius now its snowing hard again... nice heavy snow! well i gotta go back to work
Old 01-23-2008, 12:44 PM

3 ina row... awesome lemmie go for four....
Old 01-23-2008, 12:45 PM
also known as OMR

he said bamboozle............lol
Old 01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
also known as OMR

3 ina row... awesome lemmie go for four....
man don't be that guy
Old 01-23-2008, 12:47 PM

:YEAH :YEAH Tell me happy birthday....if you try to punch me ill bamboozle ur *** into riding behind me and then ill make my bike backfire numerous times into ur face :HaHaSucka
HAPPY BIRTHDAY beeeotch u ODB ......man im gonna be late.. better put her in 4WD!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages