Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

aaaannnndddd Im out ...
Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
my ex husband....he pays 45.23 a week in child support for 2 kids...that's under 200 a month and that's not ****...anyways...i filled out paperwork a year ago to have it raised...i call a few times a month to see what the status is...i've not called in a while...been busy with vacations and xmas....so i call today....anyways, they tell me that they need his address before they go to court so they notify him they're going to raise it....i go by his house after work tonight and right it down....i got home and called them with it....she said ok thanks..and that the one they mailed to him last month had a 'per management, return to sender tenant doesn't live here' on it...so i asked her what the address was they used.....................................
she told me it was the same one i had just given her.....so obviously he wrote that on there trying to blow off time from having it raised

He Only pays WHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!

<<<< $600.00 For 2 A MONTH
Old 01-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrators

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

yooooooo

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
He Only pays WHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!

<<<< $600.00 For 2 A MONTH
I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!!?

ok so check this out. my ex is always come and go, come and go...he's went a year before without seeing them...normaly it's he'll stick around for a month or two, then go away for several months...i've always left the child support issue alone because i'm kinda like whatever he's not bothering us so i'm not going to raise it..i'd rather get nothing and have him NOT in the picture...he sucks...i wish super bad things on him...well...he went 6 months without seeing the kids last year and around tax time he called me wanting my oldest ss# so he can claim her......**** YOU....i've taken care of these babies since they were born and you've always been come and go as you please. tax time is the time where i get money from having them...so i told him no **** you i'm claiming both kids like i've always done (he has 3 other kids he gets to claim). now, in our divorce decree if he's up to date on his child support he gets to claim one kid...well he finally became up to date last year and he said that...so i pretty much said **** you, the decree also says you're suppose to take the kids every other weekend and you don't...i don't care...i claimed both my kids and he's been back in the picture ever since./...so i went to go raise it after we fought and he came back in the picture...it's been a ******* year...i don't see why it's taking so long.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:53 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by steven-o
man the cops and the usa gov are so horny for persecuting marijuana users....yet they push cigs and booze and pills.

these guys must have been pretty stupid tho!
sorry bout the history thread jack !
Old 01-22-2008, 08:04 PM

Becky
sorry to hear your ex is such a pelt deadbeat.. i have had joint cust of my boy for 10 years.. i dont pay her a cent and she doesnt pay me a cent we share the extra curricular and stuff fairly.. i know i am so lucky to have this .. and i wish u the best with your difficult situation.. i only have my boy every other month but u have 2 kids full time by yourself!! our local crew are organizing our first annual charity run this summer for SPAN (single parents assoc of newfoundland) and are hoping to add a stuntshow to the day (have lawyers working on it )

dont mean to go on but my hats off to ya girl..i know im far away but u got my support!

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 01-22-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:05 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

uh huh

Last edited by bornreadybc; 01-22-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

fortunatly she has MikeM.....ima sure that tonight she can talk to him... im sure his words make her feel better..
Old 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
yea yea yea

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:09 PM

waddup duffer?
some1 has to use the cumpooper so brb
Old 01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Registered Spammer

yooooo

Old 01-22-2008, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
fortunatly she has MikeM.....ima sure that tonight she can talk to him... im sure his words make her feel better..
my biker bros here at home are my best bros pretty much

always there for a single parent tho.. thats so friggin hard sometimes!
man its cold here!!

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 01-22-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:40 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

thanks gixerfitty. that was a really nice thing to say.

and you guys don't want to know about mike's phone skills..he's been known to sit down the phone and walk away and come back and i'll have no idea he's even walked away
Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

yoooo
Old 01-22-2008, 11:16 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
its entirely possible
the way he rides i don't think so

Originally Posted by MikeM
This message is hidden because on_thegas is on your ignore list.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:20 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steven-o
yoooo
yoooooo
Old 01-22-2008, 11:28 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

whats up?
Old 01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im back....
Old 01-22-2008, 11:44 PM

Welcome back roger. whats up with that dude and his subcage he seems like he's all pissed off lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages