Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 04:52 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

I like the three spoke ones. lol

did you need to make any spacers or anything?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I like the three spoke ones. lol

did you need to make any spacers or anything?
i made a rotor spacer on the 03 and i could have used the 06 right spacer in addition to the two stock spacers but i needed the 06 spacer for the 06 so i had to make one spacer and on the 06 i made a thinner brake mount and that was it ,i don't know why every one says you can't put 03 04 wheels on an 05 06 ,it was less work then putting the 06 wheels on the 03
Old 01-22-2008, 04:59 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

so roger, I have a question lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
i made a rotor spacer on the 03 and i could have used the 06 right spacer in addition to the two stock spacers but i needed the 06 spacer for the 06 so i had to make one spacer and on the 06 i made a thinner brake mount and that was it ,i don't know why every one says you can't put 03 04 wheels on an 05 06 ,it was less work then putting the 06 wheels on the 03
interesting. good to know what fits my bike since I suck and will probably break it lol

Old 01-22-2008, 05:04 AM
also known as OMR

so roger, I have a question lol
no ! you ! never !

imma go smoke you ask away and i will try to help when i get back
Old 01-22-2008, 05:13 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
no ! you ! never !

imma go smoke you ask away and i will try to help when i get back
this one will be an easy one for you.

I was watching an omr video on youtube and was wondering if you're bald or shaved your head?

Old 01-22-2008, 05:15 AM
Registered Spammer

I really can't think of anymore bike questions...

Old 01-22-2008, 05:17 AM
also known as OMR

this one will be an easy one for you.

I was watching an omr video on youtube and was wondering if you're bald or shaved your head?
i shave it but my hair line isn't what it use to be..lol

what video were you watching that you saw i shaved my head
Old 01-22-2008, 05:20 AM
Registered Spammer

the figure 8 one on the 50.

don't think i've seen you no helmet on the 636

Old 01-22-2008, 05:27 AM
also known as OMR

that was a cool little clip
Old 01-22-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered Spammer

chea. I had high speed internet for two days lol.

when's the next clip going to be up?

Old 01-22-2008, 05:38 AM
also known as OMR

have you seen all the old ones ?

i know you don't normally see them because of the dial up
Old 01-22-2008, 05:42 AM
Registered Spammer

I think I watched most of them except for the stoppies one that I know of. I watched what streetsniper and I think loz had. Karleetoz is loz right?

Old 01-22-2008, 05:53 AM
also known as OMR

I think I watched most of them except for the stoppies one that I know of. I watched what streetsniper and I think loz had. Karleetoz is loz right?
yep but the last on loz made came out real slow for some reason the hole clip plays in slow mo
Old 01-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Registered Spammer

the christmas one?

Old 01-22-2008, 06:35 AM
Registered Spammer

I'm off to bed

Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 AM
also known as OMR

night duffer
Old 01-22-2008, 06:52 AM
also known as OMR

think i'll go to bed too....
Old 01-22-2008, 06:53 AM
also known as OMR

after i finish this page

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages