Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 09:23 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

do the hoe-key poe-key and turn yourself around
Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-21-2008, 09:25 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Old 01-21-2008, 09:27 AM

uuuuuh yea mr dboy......u def dont look like a big fat black [ignorant] *****...you look more french to me
Old 01-21-2008, 09:28 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

damn frenchies lol
Old 01-21-2008, 09:34 AM

that 18yr old chick video was interesting
Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by DBoy
Yoooooo

i didnt even notice u posted that till now
Old 01-21-2008, 09:37 AM

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
Old 01-21-2008, 09:37 AM

ok ill be back in like 35min
Old 01-21-2008, 09:44 AM

imma go make some food brb later
Old 01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
yo wheelie is cheating......caz how da heck his post count in here got so high and he hasnt been posting????
cheating is when you just post one after another just for the sake of posting half the time your not even talkin to any one .... dboy too
Old 01-21-2008, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and now for the first rant of the day...

it took me almost an hour to get a chocolate milk shake this morning.

I decided not to go to the dnd by my house, since it always takes the bitch 10-12 minutes to make it.
9:05 i roll up to carvel, walk up to the door, they dont open til 10
9:10 i go to a different dnd, walk in, they dont have any ice cream today
9:20 drive to mcdonalds. their shakes arent as good but are2-3$ cheaper. the drive thru has a line, i go by the front. theres a line inside too so i opt for the drive thru
9:25 i order. they dont have the shake machine ready
9:30 i go to yet another dnd. there are probably 40 of them within 10 mins of my house, no exaggeration. the line was out the door so i left
9:35 i go to a different mcdonalds, no line, but no shakes either
9:40 i find a dnd with no line, and ice cream

i order, then sit down to wait for it. 6 or 7 minutes later, i still havent heard a blender. i get up to check on the woman. shes still leaned over the ice cream freezer scooping out chocolate WITH A PLASTIC SPOON!!!! HOLY ****
i see the ice cream right there scoop right there and i ask her why. she replies in horribly broken english that the ice cream sticks to the metal one. HOLY **** AGAIN
i tell her to run the hot water and reheat the scoop every 15 seconds. she is amazed at such american technology and the ice cream starts flying into the blender. so 5 minutes later, after adjusting the milk level a few times, i get my shake. total time - 15 minutes. not really surprising anymore

i walk out and theres a cop putting a parking ticket on the car parked behind me, meaning im next. i jump in and take off, cutting off traffic. the officer doesnt pursue, because its easier for him to write a parking ticket to the next guy
Old 01-21-2008, 11:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
cheating is when you just post one after another just for the sake of posting half the time your not even talkin to any one .... dboy too
there is a "real" way to cheat, but you'll never see anyone doing it intentionally outside of a PAR thread
Old 01-21-2008, 11:09 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
and now for the first rant of the day...

it took me almost an hour to get a chocolate milk shake this morning.

I decided not to go to the dnd by my house, since it always takes the bitch 10-12 minutes to make it.
9:05 i roll up to carvel, walk up to the door, they dont open til 10
9:10 i go to a different dnd, walk in, they dont have any ice cream today
9:20 drive to mcdonalds. their shakes arent as good but are2-3$ cheaper. the drive thru has a line, i go by the front. theres a line inside too so i opt for the drive thru
9:25 i order. they dont have the shake machine ready
9:30 i go to yet another dnd. there are probably 40 of them within 10 mins of my house, no exaggeration. the line was out the door so i left
9:35 i go to a different mcdonalds, no line, but no shakes either
9:40 i find a dnd with no line, and ice cream

i order, then sit down to wait for it. 6 or 7 minutes later, i still havent heard a blender. i get up to check on the woman. shes still leaned over the ice cream freezer scooping out chocolate WITH A PLASTIC SPOON!!!! HOLY ****
i see the ice cream right there scoop right there and i ask her why. she replies in horribly broken english that the ice cream sticks to the metal one. HOLY **** AGAIN
i tell her to run the hot water and reheat the scoop every 15 seconds. she is amazed at such american technology and the ice cream starts flying into the blender. so 5 minutes later, after adjusting the milk level a few times, i get my shake. total time - 15 minutes. not really surprising anymore

i walk out and theres a cop putting a parking ticket on the car parked behind me, meaning im next. i jump in and take off, cutting off traffic. the officer doesnt pursue, because its easier for him to write a parking ticket to the next guy
holy bad ******* morning and i don't want to know how to cheat at posting but what ever you do don't tell any of these ****** or they will all have ten million posts
Old 01-21-2008, 11:11 AM
also known as OMR

there is a "real" way to cheat, but you'll never see anyone doing it intentionally outside of a PAR thread
hhmm now im questioning your post count
Old 01-21-2008, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

hhmm now im questioning your post count
they'r all legitimate posts

the cheat has to do with the secret par method of bypassing the 35 second rule
Old 01-21-2008, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

holy bad ******* morning and i don't want to know how to cheat at posting but what ever you do don't tell any of these ****** or they will all have ten million posts
if dboy ever found it out, there would be page after page of him
Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 AM
also known as OMR

they'r all legitimate posts

the cheat has to do with the secret par method of bypassing the 35 second rule
thats not cheating thats just being creative.. pm me the secret
Old 01-21-2008, 11:18 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i could never find out how to cheat dom...sucks
Old 01-21-2008, 11:19 AM
also known as OMR

if dboy ever found it out, there would be page after page of him
r6 hooligan and i had a comp going in one of my video thread on susa and the were like tousands of worthless posts just because we got competitive about our post count over there ,it was rediculous

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages