Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 02:35 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:36 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
why not lol
Old 01-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

she goooone

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:41 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

good night girls....
Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
roger should quit and take up skoal like *****
i think im gonna try that......

i use to chew redman and smoke
Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

R6 is a homo
Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
good night girls....

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think im gonna try that......

i use to chew redman and smoke
i haven't tried it.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:54 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Yooooo
Old 01-20-2008, 02:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok im out gonna watch some tv and try to get some sleep........
Old 01-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Registered Spammer

ok im out gonna watch some tv and try to get some sleep........
later omer

Old 01-20-2008, 03:21 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

dont tell people
Old 01-20-2008, 03:23 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
dont tell people

Old 01-20-2008, 03:37 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Is that you in your avatar duffer?
Old 01-20-2008, 03:39 AM
Registered Spammer

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Old 01-20-2008, 03:40 AM
Registered Spammer

kamen rider x

Old 01-20-2008, 09:50 AM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

mornin boyz.. sup.. we are bracing for a storm up here!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:54 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steven-o
Is that you in your avatar duffer?
quit trying to change the subject, closet boy!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:55 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Ok here is the story:

Me and my 2hommies were suppose to go to a party meet my boi caz he said it was gonna be thick(crowded) wit mad bitches, some **** happend ppl were bitchin(he is an unreliable source he proves AGAIN) and we didnt so .. we left with me and the same 2hommies plus him and two chicks......OK so now we dipset to go ona beer run and tryna decide what were gonna do......so we get the **** and go to some neighborhood and we're drinkin & chillin and ****...and one girl decides shes not goin home she runnin away but she was last left by her parents over her friends house.... OK BIG FAST FOWARD and we dropped the one bitch off to go meet her mom and give her mom a BS story about how the girl got dropped home by some1 else....so now theyre like lets go to loxahauchee rd.. and im like aight,,, now, they said loxahauchee rd wsa a two lane road dark as **** and straight as **** so we turn now the bitch and im like NO **** they werent even Bulsshitttin...so we goin and the dude drivin..((Roger its the kid with the Green MonteCarlo)) Im always tellin him dont stop at certain stop lights, **** the stop sign, and ****** hit tthe gas and i push his knee to give it more gas well NEwayz we get onto loxahauchee rd and he starts hittin it for one of the few times in his ****** life.....and we're comin up onda car at about 70MPH and i gave signal to slow down,,, he didnt he overtook the car and keept going ok now we're coming up ona bike and he goin like 100MPH and i say slow down he doesnt he overtook the bike now we past the bike & im telling he SLOW DOWN and then i see the bike guy flashing his high beam and im tell dude SLOW DOWN and see right when i did that? we were at 110MPH and then BAM!!! and im buzzin so im like WTF what that i look up and all i see is darkness and about 6inches or room to see the road....... we pull of and his hood was being held down by DUCT TAPE and CLEAR TAPE and it snapped.... the hood flew up and slammed the windsheild and cracked the entire thinng.. there was glass bits on the dash, and the very top of the car was like concave he had to all push it back out, his side mirrors were gone, and yea....
Old 01-20-2008, 09:56 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

good luck in that storm, dude. i've never experienced a snow storm. i'm used to hurricanes but that snow **** would be scary to me.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:56 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Name:  brandonscar001.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  121.2 KB

Name:  brandonscar002.jpg
Size:  75.6 KB

Name:  brandonscar003.jpg
Size:  115.9 KB

Name:  brandonscar004.jpg