Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 10:15 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-19-2008, 10:15 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
last night I was outside striping the high $$$$ parts off my new f4i so they don't walk away before I can clean a place to keep it...

Oh and it was -8*f when I went outside around 1am

The new horse... http://www.crashedtoys.com/ClosedIte...mber=CT07-1291&
whoa, thats a good price for a beater. u picked it up already?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:18 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

hi & bye
Old 01-19-2008, 10:19 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
he let some little girl do his homework and then lied about doing it. but i mean, he liiiiiieed. went all out with it and everything. so he's punished for the weekend. he has to stay in his room, read, i'll exercise him until his arms and legs hurt from time to time, and he can only eat rice, veggies, and water.

ur son doesnt like his dad?
LMFAO. how old are your kids?
my son never has bonded with his dad. we split when i was pregnant with my son and his dad has always been come and go since. he's been around for the past year and my son has always been like whatever with him. we were together for my daughters first year....and it's either she really bonded with her father or she really feels the need to have that relationship with him or something because she's a sucker.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:20 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trachito
whoa, thats a good price for a beater. u picked it up already?
yep its sitting if front of my shed waiting for me to make room for it

I think it will go 3/4 fairing and get painted what ever color the new tank ends up being..
Old 01-19-2008, 10:27 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KC Becky
LMFAO. how old are your kids?
my son never has bonded with his dad. we split when i was pregnant with my son and his dad has always been come and go since. he's been around for the past year and my son has always been like whatever with him. we were together for my daughters first year....and it's either she really bonded with her father or she really feels the need to have that relationship with him or something because she's a sucker.
daughter 8, sons 7 and 2. u cant blame ur daughter for wanting a dad. my daughter really isnt mine but she's never met her dad and took to me, so now she calls me dad, which is fine with me. little girls seem to want fathers.

anyway, i gotta limp to the store. talk to yall later. later, R6
Old 01-19-2008, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
last night I was outside striping the high $$$$ parts off my new f4i so they don't walk away before I can clean a place to keep it...

Oh and it was -8*f when I went outside around 1am

The new horse... http://www.crashedtoys.com/ClosedIte...mber=CT07-1291&
1250 holy ****

does it have a title?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

morning.......
Old 01-19-2008, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
1250 holy ****

does it have a title?
yep:YEAH

and here in Mn we can wash the word salvage off of them just by getting it back to road worthy and getting a state inspection for $35
Old 01-19-2008, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
morning.......

its past your bed time old man...lol
Old 01-19-2008, 11:07 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im back....but im leaving again
Old 01-19-2008, 11:08 AM

im gonna go take some pictures of what happend last night and post so u guys can understand what the heck ima tell u happend last night..........thats if the car is still there
Old 01-19-2008, 11:11 AM

its back up to -8*f outside!!!!

time to head out to the junkyard and get a new door handle for my truck
Old 01-19-2008, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im hungry and i have a headache
Old 01-19-2008, 11:33 AM
bp chaser

im hungry and i have a headache
choices for headace remedy -

1. day quil - same active ingredient as most pain relievers, just in liquid form
2. codeine - takes care of pain like a champ but it makes me sleepy
3. bong hits - get rid of headache completelt for a half hour, then it comes right back, but at least the buzz is nice and not incapacitating
Old 01-19-2008, 11:33 AM
bp chaser

choices for headace remedy -

1. day quil - same active ingredient as most pain relievers, just in liquid form
2. codeine - takes care of pain like a champ but it makes me sleepy
3. bong hits - get rid of headache completelt for a half hour, then it comes right back, but at least the buzz is nice and not incapacitating
so i think im gonna go with 1 and 3
Old 01-19-2008, 12:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

good choice mike..lol
Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i just woke up
Old 01-19-2008, 12:45 PM
also known as OMR

of to omr industries i go.......
Old 01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
also known as OMR

might as well finish off the page

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages