Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

that video was great. Seen it before but forgot about it lol. I felt the need to comment

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

They angry because they fat

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-19-2008, 09:15 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

so it's saturday morning and i'm wide awake and my kids are not even here...wtf
Old 01-19-2008, 09:19 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I feal your pain...
Old 01-19-2008, 09:26 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

currently -11*f

but it should "warm" up to -4*f or so today!!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:36 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
currently -11*f

but it should "warm" up to -4*f or so today!!!!!
wtf i thought you lived in florida???

it's cold here but not that cold. i believe it's in the single digits now and is going to have a high for 25...sucks. i've never liked summer but i think it's now my 2nd favorite season
Old 01-19-2008, 09:37 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

so its saturday morning and my kids ARE here and they're wining that they're hungry, and i dont have **** to eat, which means i have to go to the store, and my ******* leg hurts still so i want to stay in bed but i cant because they're hungry.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
hmm... can you get a photo of under the seat before you sell it if you do? lol
you looking for this one again duffer???

you recognize the harness...lol the 2 un-hooked ones dont go to anything

Name:  000_0010.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  84.5 KB
Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
wtf i thought you lived in florida???

it's cold here but not that cold. i believe it's in the single digits now and is going to have a high for 25...sucks. i've never liked summer but i think it's now my 2nd favorite season

nope I an up in FROZEN Mn....and hating it

it won't be much over +10*f for about 3/4 more weeks
Old 01-19-2008, 09:42 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
that video was great. Seen it before but forgot about it lol. I felt the need to comment
i went ahead and commented too, ha ha
Old 01-19-2008, 09:42 AM

I need to move south one of theses years...
Old 01-19-2008, 09:43 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Trachito
so its saturday morning and my kids ARE here and they're wining that they're hungry, and i dont have **** to eat, which means i have to go to the store, and my ******* leg hurts still so i want to stay in bed but i cant because they're hungry.
let them eat cookies!!!!

i miss my kids. i have a rant about my sperm donator...but i'm having a good day so far and i wish not to ruin it by bringing it back up.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:50 AM

let them eat cookies!!!!

i miss my kids. i have a rant about my sperm donator...but i'm having a good day so far and i wish not to ruin it by bringing it back up.
yeah, keep the good mood for as long as u can. good moods are hard to hold on to. i dont even have cookies. i have.... plain crackers. we ate all the cereal last weekend and the milk's gone bad. and my daughter, who's slim as hell, eats me out of house and home so i gotta stock up on ****. my son is on a diet of rice and vegetables and water all weekend as part of his punishment.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 AM
what is he doing?

ewww i thought it was bad here
Old 01-19-2008, 09:54 AM

i've never experienced 10 degrees. how do u people go outside without dying??
Old 01-19-2008, 10:01 AM
what is he doing?

yeah, keep the good mood for as long as u can. good moods are hard to hold on to. i dont even have cookies. i have.... plain crackers. we ate all the cereal last weekend and the milk's gone bad. and my daughter, who's slim as hell, eats me out of house and home so i gotta stock up on ****. my son is on a diet of rice and vegetables and water all weekend as part of his punishment.
my daughter is the same way...i wish i had her metabolism....she's 7...with her height she should wear a size 8 with her weight she should be in a size 5...it's so hard finding pants for her. i normally get her a size 8 slim and i still have to adjust the waist band.
what did your son do?
i'm scared to get my kids back tonight......my son didn't want to go with his dad this weekend so i'm afraid he acted up.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:03 AM
what is he doing?

for one week here during the winter it is usually in the negatives.......we've not had it yet and i'm already bitching up a storm....not good.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:11 AM

last night I was outside striping the high $$$$ parts off my new f4i so they don't walk away before I can clean a place to keep it...

Oh and it was -8*f when I went outside around 1am

The new horse... http://www.crashedtoys.com/ClosedIte...mber=CT07-1291&
Old 01-19-2008, 10:13 AM

my daughter is the same way...i wish i had her metabolism....she's 7...with her height she should wear a size 8 with her weight she should be in a size 5...it's so hard finding pants for her. i normally get her a size 8 slim and i still have to adjust the waist band.
what did your son do?
i'm scared to get my kids back tonight......my son didn't want to go with his dad this weekend so i'm afraid he acted up.
he let some little girl do his homework and then lied about doing it. but i mean, he liiiiiieed. went all out with it and everything. so he's punished for the weekend. he has to stay in his room, read, i'll exercise him until his arms and legs hurt from time to time, and he can only eat rice, veggies, and water.

ur son doesnt like his dad?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages