Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 03:42 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Trachito
aw that sucks. i havent seen that many hot chinese chicks anyway. i've seen some hot koreans, viets, philipinas, and japanese broads though.
we mostly just get illegals from china and indonesia. I can't even remember meeting a japanese

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:44 AM
Registered Spammer

that sucks and is cool at the same time
she bought me drinks too. he should keep her

Old 01-19-2008, 03:48 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
she bought me drinks too. he should keep her
and u should chill with them more. man, i wouldnt mind finding me a hot, rich chic. not that i want expensive gifts or anything, but just little things. like i'd prolly never have to pay for dinner and going out.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Registered Spammer

lol i like being the friend. I don't have to put in time or money but i still get drinks, food and rides places

Old 01-19-2008, 03:52 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

we mostly just get illegals from china and indonesia. I can't even remember meeting a japanese
here its hispanic illegals. its become a big political issue. sometimes i wonder how many anti immigration advocates just hate hispanics in general cuz of the illegals.

i remember reading a card on postsecret.com where it had a bunch of pics of latinos and it said: "I hate illegal latinos... but i would love to have sex with them." that **** had me crackin up
Old 01-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Registered Spammer

i like parites where the drinks are free

Old 01-19-2008, 03:54 AM

same here. weddings with free drinks are always a plus too. which reminds me, a friend is gettin married soon. i hope she has a bunch of hot single friends there.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:55 AM
Registered Spammer

here its hispanic illegals. its become a big political issue. sometimes i wonder how many anti immigration advocates just hate hispanics in general cuz of the illegals.

i remember reading a card on postsecret.com where it had a bunch of pics of latinos and it said: "I hate illegal latinos... but i would love to have sex with them." that **** had me crackin up

we've had big problems here from people coming in boats. they lock them up in detention centres on an island or out in the desert. The ones in the desert sewed their mouths shut because they were being treated poorly

Old 01-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Registered Spammer

same here. weddings with free drinks are always a plus too. which reminds me, a friend is gettin married soon. i hope she has a bunch of hot single friends there.
normally they do. I went to a friends engagement party a while back. was pretty sweet

Old 01-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Registered Spammer

i don't mind if illegals are hot

Old 01-19-2008, 04:03 AM

i don't mind if illegals are hot
i know. they gotta have something going for them lol
Old 01-19-2008, 04:04 AM

normally they do. I went to a friends engagement party a while back. was pretty sweet
i've gone to 2 or 3 weddings lately and NOTHING!!! no single friends or they were ****** butt ugly. ****** sucks. i'm thinking about not going to weddings anymore, hell.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:08 AM
Registered Spammer

i've gone to 2 or 3 weddings lately and NOTHING!!! no single friends or they were ****** butt ugly. ****** sucks. i'm thinking about not going to weddings anymore, hell.
you just have to drink more

Old 01-19-2008, 04:13 AM

you just have to drink more
LMAO!!!! **** that, i've totally finished with trying hard as hell to find something attractive about a chic, especially fatties.

here ya go. watch this:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUzvmJUNQSY[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Registered Spammer

lol. i'm going to watch this and head off. I'll catch you later

Old 01-19-2008, 04:16 AM
Registered Spammer

I open them in another window so i can read the comments lol

Old 01-19-2008, 04:16 AM

later, dude. enjoy the vid.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:20 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

yooooooooooo
you really thought that was me haha thats funny lol
Old 01-19-2008, 05:40 AM

up early, ha?

i havent gone to sleep yet.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages