Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
whut he do???
he lied about doing his homework. a little girl did it for him at school and he took credit for it. **** was all wrong too. even his name was misspelled. the thing is he lied and wouldnt budge from his lie. so this weekend i'm exercising him often until his arms and legs a weak, he can only stay in his room with no toys or tv, and all his meals will consist of rice and vegetables. marine corps style, baby!!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
he lied about doing his homework. a little girl did it for him at school and he took credit for it. **** was all wrong too. even his name was misspelled. the thing is he lied and wouldnt budge from his lie. so this weekend i'm exercising him often until his arms and legs a weak, he can only stay in his room with no toys or tv, and all his meals will consist of rice and vegetables. marine corps style, baby!!!!
How Old is he???
Old 01-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-18-2008, 06:59 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

How Old is he???

u got any?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:00 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

yoyoyo where the **** is roger?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Administrators

u got any?
Yup

13 yr Grl <<< raised from 1yr old/From a previous relation
12 yr Boy
9 yr grl
Old 01-18-2008, 07:04 PM

gotta 12 year old boy joint custody past 10 years. great kid.. man that kid will never lie again!! swee that he gotta chick to do his work for him tho..im sure u smiled on the inside!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
gotta 12 year old boy joint custody past 10 years. great kid.. man that kid will never lie again!! swee that he gotta chick to do his work for him tho..im sure u smiled on the inside!

and on the second part of that.....
Old 01-18-2008, 07:09 PM

gix: LOL actually i smiled cuz she's cute. my son has good taste, lol. my daughter doesnt like any boys yet and i'm so happy about that.

wheelie: damn, dude, u started young. so u were 20 when u had ur first? i got 3 also. my daughter's gonna be 8 in a month, a 7 ye old son, and a 2 yr old boy. i love my kids, but no more for me. no more surprises either. i got clipped, lol.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Administrators

gix: LOL actually i smiled cuz she's cute. my son has good taste, lol. my daughter doesnt like any boys yet and i'm so happy about that.

wheelie: damn, dude, u started young. so u were 20 when u had ur first? i got 3 also. my daughter's gonna be 8 in a month, a 7 ye old son, and a 2 yr old boy. i love my kids, but no more for me. no more surprises either. i got clipped, lol.

<<<< +1.. No Mo Fo ME..

And Yup I was 20 and Will be happy when I turn 40 ...:YEAH
Old 01-18-2008, 07:21 PM

I only gotta worry about one ***** u gotta worry about all of em!

i got clipped too. now i got this 26 year old (asian ) who loves me long time and want to have a kid. **** that i paid my dues. kids cut into stuntbike money i love my urologist.

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 01-18-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:30 PM

i got clipped too. now i got this 26 year old (asian ) who loves me long time and want to have a kid. **** that i paid my dues. kids cut into stuntbike money i love my urologist.
damn, u only had ONE kid and got clipped??? i wanted at least 2 and no more than 3. after my last one, that was it. at least no one can pop any surprises. thats why i got clipped. if a chick busts up with, "I think I'm pregnant." I'ma be like, "BITCH, IT AINT MINE!!!"

kickin it with a chick 10 years younger, ha?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:33 PM

U're not lying about that. i know every father thinks his daughter is the prettiest but mine really is beautiful and i worry about that. she looks like a little alicia keys.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Administrators

least no one can pop any surprises. thats why i got clipped. if a chick busts up with, "I think I'm pregnant." I'ma be like, "BITCH, IT AINT MINE!!!"
+178349257034892057

Thank God My GF now Neva wants kids... :YEAH
Old 01-18-2008, 07:36 PM

<<<< +1.. No Mo Fo ME..

And Yup I was 20 and Will be happy when I turn 40 ...:YEAH
LOL, i hate to do this to my kids, but i'm sending their asses AWAAAAY to college. "it's been great raising you, but ya gotta go. Send me the tuition bill, and i'll see ya during semester break. BYE!!!"
Old 01-18-2008, 07:39 PM

+178349257034892057

Thank God My GF now Neva wants kids... :YEAH
u got clipped too?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrators

u got clipped too?
Yupperss... Right After the 2nd one..
Old 01-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Administrators

LOL, i hate to do this to my kids, but i'm sending their asses AWAAAAY to college. "it's been great raising you, but ya gotta go. Send me the tuition bill, and i'll see ya during semester break. BYE!!!"
Just to have that kind of Ins. that My kids dont live with
me till there 30... Thats a good Idea..
Old 01-18-2008, 07:52 PM

Just to have that kind of Ins. that My kids dont live with
me till there 30... Thats a good Idea..
its expensive but worth the price.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Administrators

its expensive but worth the price.
Just as Expensive having them Live with ya till then...

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages