Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:48 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by steven-o
duffer is killing us
LIKE YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN.....

***** ! WE NOW DUFFER IS KILLING US

ESPECIALLY IF U JUST POSTED DAT..

Old 01-17-2008, 10:49 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

damn bruh who watches MTV?????
Old 01-17-2008, 10:49 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
why do you guys keep posting that?

bitch just look at it and then close the bitch... no need to post....yall cheatin *** muthafuckas(mainly dboy caz he be in dis bitch talkin to himself) just tryna post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

why do you guys keep posting that?

bitch just look at it and then close the bitch... no need to post....yall cheatin *** muthafuckas(mainly dboy caz he be in dis bitch talkin to himself) just tryna post
dont be a hata lol
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

damn bruh who watches MTV?????
i am right now
Old 01-17-2008, 10:51 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i watch mtv like maybe once or twice a week big and rob show
Old 01-17-2008, 10:53 PM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-17-2008, 10:54 PM

aint you know what show....where they live in the house and ****

and they competed for a vacation to some country

and the girl wanted this buddy her bf to come with her to some **** and what not
Old 01-17-2008, 10:54 PM

Duffer aint gonna win this he already told me if i keep catching up to his post he is gonna quit lol
Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 PM

not bad for having dial up though lol
Old 01-17-2008, 10:57 PM

the real world?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:57 PM

as long as im inda top 5 this time around im good......ima stop competing and retire
Old 01-17-2008, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by DBoy
not bad for having dial up though lol
i have it also
Old 01-17-2008, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by steven-o
the real world?
i think so

and you know that one buddy whose always being a bitch to some white girl and then actiin nice and then bitch then nice
& she slept with him and then inda end she regretted it caz he hadda gf at home N ****

and the black girl who goes with that white buddy

YOU know what show and ppl im talkin bout?
Old 01-17-2008, 11:00 PM

no lol
Old 01-17-2008, 11:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

well ya NEwayz umm w/out the burnout

well i hopped on it in my garage today to try balancing it and damn i was the ****, doin it sitting, standing no hands, then sittin onda passanger seat stetching my legs into the DBs and damn i was like maaan i should go call my damn mom and say "MAMA!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!"

***** i hopped off and thought wait a minute i bet it'de be a lot harder with like 20PSI inda back.....caz it was flat.....***** i put 10PSI and couldnt balance **** I JUST LAUGHED AT MYSELF FOR THINK I WAS SO RAW

whats some good songs to download?
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think so

and you know that one buddy whose always being a bitch to some white girl and then actiin nice and then bitch then nice
& she slept with him and then inda end she regretted it caz he hadda gf at home N ****

and the black girl who goes with that white buddy

YOU know what show and ppl im talkin bout?
Old 01-17-2008, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

I'm out.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:08 PM

peace

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages