Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 09:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

OMR Subcages. The ORIGINAL SUBCAGE with Foldable Pegs. Your life depends on it.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
im painting the f4i
What color(s)?
Old 01-17-2008, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You should tell her no more phone calls and just post at her.
Sorry Becky
Old 01-17-2008, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

I want it to get warm already so I can sell my truck.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:57 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i like gold
Old 01-17-2008, 09:58 PM
NealFoReal

I want it to get warm already so I can sell my truck.
Although I was thinking about listing on ebay today. I just dont wanna be stuck riding to the spot like some of these other people do on days where its 30 outside.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:58 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

im painting the f4i
what color?
:YEAH
Old 01-17-2008, 10:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by steven-o
what color?

:YEAH
I just asked that.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:00 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

nevermind lol
Old 01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
NealFoReal

nevermind lol
And he already answered.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:02 PM
NealFoReal

i like gold
I seen pics on here of a decent looking gold f4i. Not my thing though so maybe you shouldnt do it gold.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:04 PM
NealFoReal

I'd like to move to Florida so I could ride all year round.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:04 PM
NealFoReal

In warm weather.

Quick Reply The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
    Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 PM

And he already answered.
    i no my computer froze when i was posting that
    NealFoReal

In warm weather.
    Although lot riding in 40-50 degree weather is perfect.

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Old 01-17-2008, 10:06 PM
    NealFoReal

i no my computer froze when i was posting that
    Time to upgrade.
    Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 PM
    NealFoReal

What am I supposed to be lookin at?
    Old 01-17-2008, 10:09 PM

that gold is sick
    Old 01-17-2008, 10:09 PM
    NealFoReal

True. A whole gold bike I dont know if I'd rock it though.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages