Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 11:58 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Up yours lol - I'm going through some **** now and I get depressed at times. Doesnt everyone at some point?
yeah i do too but i've been ignoring that ****. i just hate it when someone is depressed and they just dwell in that ****. they just sit around, call all their friends, and dump their problems on them. they dont get out and do ****, ya know?

send in a secret to postsecret. a lot of people find it therapeutic. or check out the books at a bookstore. i think there are 4 postsecret books.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
so i just saw postsecret.com and i realized that depressed people annoy me.
they want u to be depressed too. misery loves company
Old 01-17-2008, 12:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
they want u to be depressed too. misery loves company
EXACTLY. i hate that ****. thats why i'm not their for my friends when they have a problem
Old 01-17-2008, 12:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hear ya. I try not to dwell on **** but sometimes you're so fucked up in the head that you cant help but dwell on whatever's ******* you up. I never stay fucked up for long periods of time but a day here a day there I'll be out of it.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

EXACTLY. i hate that ****. thats why i'm not their for my friends when they have a problem
Old 01-17-2008, 12:04 PM

I hear ya. I try not to dwell on **** but sometimes you're so fucked up in the head that you cant help but dwell on whatever's ******* you up. I never stay fucked up for long periods of time but a day here a day there I'll be out of it.
that sounds pretty normal to me.

****~!!~!! i wish a yetti would come RIP MY LEG OFF!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
misery loves company
+1. So Mike you wanna hang out later and the next day and the next day
Old 01-17-2008, 12:05 PM
NealFoReal

that sounds pretty normal to me.

****~!!~!! i wish a yetti would come RIP MY LEG OFF!!!!
I'll come rip your leg off. That would be some stress relief for me. Anything to help a friend out.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:06 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Mike - can you get grip tape at Home Depot?
Old 01-17-2008, 12:08 PM

I'll come rip your leg off. That would be some stress relief for me. Anything to help a friend out.
i'm not paying for the airfair.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:10 PM
NealFoReal

This kids a retard too. Reading his posts confuses me a lot. I didnt even read this one coz its too long.

Originally Posted by E RacK
well, the motorcycle community as a whole so many will never hear of the dealings that were passed in the last few days. the effect on the tv show n jason's fans, no it wont be enough to affect his mass popularity. i think the biggest affect and the root method to weeding out the haters will be in the coming xdl's. xdl is like the x-games for stuntbikes, yes stunt wars is big, but its once a year, kdl has a large yearly event combined with months of qualifiers. as for the jason brittans of the world. i once looked up to him, the man puts himself through stunting for gods sake he owns his own dealership.... but thats the problem in how he gives back, he only puts himself through it, and i've never read n interview of someone mentioning or thanking him for anything. jason britton is a product of this world, a 'i need to get myself on and secure mines before i do anything for anyone' attitude. granted his age and physic diminishing over time probably causes him to 'fear his competition' especially from members of his own sponsorship teams when he's at risk of being dropped so another rider can be focused on. many companies don't look at family ethics, they look at inventory receipts. jason b is guilty of looking out for himself, but he's also innocent of looking out for others trying to work for a little change doing what they love, innocent of helping others develope this into a recognized sport. innocent of humanitarian actions for the benefit of the mass. would the members of this site shake his hand in the street if he extended it? probably. but would anyone go on to thank him for what he's helped the sport with? naw, in fact he may walk away as they were trying to think of something to thank him for. as far as tv. his show is watched by many people who have the money for cable past 2-82 extended, free time to sit there and get a thrill of watching something on tv they probably wouldnt leave the house to go see and have no intrest in doing themselves. naw, this hasn't affected his media ratings, but yes. this has opened a new horizon for riding, xdl, shows and personal goals.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

i'm not paying for the airfair.
You really should though. Think of how much you'll save in doctor bills.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:13 PM

You really should though. Think of how much you'll save in doctor bills.
i'm not going to the doc. they dont know ****.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:14 PM

This kids a retard too. Reading his posts confuses me a lot. I didnt even read this one coz its too long.
i actually read the whole thing. his thoughts were all over the place or nowhere at all. he barely made sense.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Good Afternoon Fellow SL'Rss
Old 01-17-2008, 12:21 PM

hey wheelie
Old 01-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats going on today??
Old 01-17-2008, 12:27 PM

not a ******* thing. have to write a report for work and i hate doing that ****.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Administrators

not a ******* thing. have to write a report for work and i hate doing that ****.
What kind of report??? what do you do???
Old 01-17-2008, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

i'm not going to the doc. they dont know ****.
Thats true. They dont know ****.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages