anal

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 01:57 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ****

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
i dont carry myself slutty though... my friend TitCH well thats another story and frankly she juss dont give a ****.. which is the reason i love her.. haha...
so ur sayin your friend is a hooker
Old 10-31-2007, 01:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe i will buy him a TTR 125 so he can feel special... love u skillz!
actually sucking my dick would work better......don't mind the condom though.....you seem dirty and I don't want to catch anything!!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you bitch....that had me cracking up at work......people are looking.......for the record......I'm not gay......but I am a woman hater......you all think you're special and you're not......but time and many dicks to the face will teach you that lesson better than I can explain!!
tons of dicks and getting old makes you wiser and less sluttier...well not really less sluttier...but you learn how to carry yourself....

you see, a year ago...well not really, lets say several months ago i would run my mouth nonstop about all the hot sex i would have...tons....people would thing i'm a freak...i would tell all...from the doggystyle, to the ****, to the fisting to chocking...etc etc etc...even though i was doing all of this with my boyfriend people were still like ewwwww you *****!!! you're such a ****!!! blah blah blah...
anyways, i learned to tone it down a notch...i still talk, but NOTHING like i was.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 PM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'm just busting your ***** cause you're young and I think you're full of ****......plus a contract for racing cars.....honey you obviously fucked someone for that.....so that's all.....but seriously post up some pics i got no issues with ****** I just like to be an *******!!
oooo sorry umm no sleepin with team owner to get contracts... i have been racin since i was 12 and since last year it is now a career... umm go www.alliowens.com if u dont believe me... and I OWN MY TEAM... so unless i fucked myself then ur **** out of luck on what u said...
Old 10-31-2007, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
tons of dicks and getting old makes you wiser and less sluttier...well not really less sluttier...but you learn how to carry yourself....

you see, a year ago...well not really, lets say several months ago i would run my mouth nonstop about all the hot sex i would have...tons....people would thing i'm a freak...i would tell all...from the doggystyle, to the ****, to the fisting to chocking...etc etc etc...even though i was doing all of this with my boyfriend people were still like ewwwww you *****!!! you're such a ****!!! blah blah blah...
anyways, i learned to tone it down a notch...i still talk, but NOTHING like i was.
yeah and i dont talk about my sex life that was TITCH! and like i said she is sure of herself and doesnt care what ppl think... me on the other hand... im down for some picz but they aint gunna be of me 4 sure!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:02 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

oooo sorry umm no sleepin with team owner to get contracts... i have been racin since i was 12 and since last year it is now a career... umm go www.alliowens.com if u dont believe me... and I OWN MY TEAM... so unless i fucked myself then ur **** out of luck on what u said...
wow 12???? you started young, I bet you suck a MEAN ****!!

Please refer to my last post!!
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i dont carry myself slutty though... my friend TitCH well thats another story and frankly she juss dont give a ****.. which is the reason i love her.. haha...
it's also about association.....if you associtiate with people who come off like a ***** most people will think you're a ***** as well. see i think you're friend is a **** tease douchebag...and i thought you were one to because you guys roll together...but after talking to you i like you....as much as people say they don't do that, everyone does...just keeping it real.

so unless i fucked myself
that would actually be hot to see
Old 10-31-2007, 02:04 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by dizzie56
no, its all about whether the lil chickies are good or not and in order for them to be any good they need to ***** themselves out a bit

how u carry yourself is only good for your own self-esteem
ok
Old 10-31-2007, 02:05 PM
what is he doing?

i've got to go now and get ready for my kids halloween parties...oh boy. cya
Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

you guyz is killin me!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:07 PM

yeah thanks becky.... well im leavin this convo... its was fun at first and pretty interestin stories... but im done explainin myself... im ALLI OWENS and weather u like it not its who i am..
Old 10-31-2007, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
it's also about association.....if you associtiate with people who come off like a ***** most people will think you're a ***** as well. see i think you're friend is a **** tease douchebag...and i thought you were one to because you guys roll together...but after talking to you i like you....as much as people say they don't do that, everyone does...just keeping it real.
+1 I'd have to agree with Becky.......I was just being an *******.....it's what i do......don't take it personally......or do......I don't really care.......
Old 10-31-2007, 02:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damnit skillz..... you see why we put you in retirement???
Old 10-31-2007, 02:11 PM

im ALLI OWENS
who the **** is Alli Owens?
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
damnit skillz..... you see why we put you in retirement???
Ummmmmmm no why?? was it something I sad??

your post count is weak boy.......DO WORK!!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

remeber when i got like 7k+ posts taken from me???

plus ive been workin construction again

i hardly ever have time anymore...
Old 10-31-2007, 02:47 PM

DanV is a decent person

you a durty girl durty girl
Old 10-31-2007, 03:34 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

aaaa, ****. havent seen u around in a while, skillz. thought u'd been shot by an angry woman or something. u seem more of an ******* than usual. u got another stalker??
Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
aaaa, ****. havent seen u around in a while, skillz. thought u'd been shot by an angry woman or something. u seem more of an ******* than usual. u got another stalker??
no I've been trying to be nice but today I just said **** it!!

Quick Reply: anal