anal

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 01:43 PM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person
Re: ****

Originally Posted by KC Becky
actually me and my boyfriend will be in florida this weekend...are you and your girlfriend down for a foursome? we won't bite...not hard
what r u comin to FL for??? what part?? its goin to be shitty this weekend cuz of our lil mini hurricane headin this way!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:43 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
All of a sudden becky's a forum hero? Shut your whorish mouth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-31-2007, 01:44 PM

TiTcHgsxr600 is a decent person

actually me and my boyfriend will be in florida this weekend...are you and your girlfriend down for a foursome? we won't bite...not hard
dude hell yeah! see now we have something in common we can talk about ****! well i ahve to go im going to be late for work
Old 10-31-2007, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
what r u comin to FL for??? what part?? its goin to be shitty this weekend cuz of our lil mini hurricane headin this way!
tampa, to visit family
Old 10-31-2007, 01:45 PM

whats ur def. of ***** cuz im straight confused... if i were i ***** i would have slept with alot of ppl and that i havent but u wouldnt know bcuz u dont know me... so im ***** because of what i type so since u havent said much of anything does that make u a ***?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:46 PM

whats ur def. of ***** cuz im straight confused... if i were i ***** i would have slept with alot of ppl and that i havent but u wouldnt know bcuz u dont know me... so im ***** because of what i type so since u havent said much of anything does that make u a ***?
oops that was to SKILLZ!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:47 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

tampa...to visit family...we're going to be going out saturday night with joneser from this website..he should be fun.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

someone who posts alot, but not about stunting
Old 10-31-2007, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
tampa, to visit family
ooo thats cool... yeah if i stay in the F L A then i wanna move to orlando or tampa.. daytona is GAY..
Old 10-31-2007, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
someone who posts alot, but not about stunting
bcuz smart one this post has nothin to do about STUNTIN!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM
bp chaser

oops that was to SKILLZ!
dont bother calling him gay, he doesnt care. call him out on his 954 riding skills
Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

you want to talk about a mini hurricane....you should feel her tongue between your legs!! :YEAH
Old 10-31-2007, 01:50 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

you're young...when you get older you'll realize it doesn't matter the number of people you've been with, it's all about how you carry yourself
skillz is my big gay boyfriend and a woman hater pretty much, he's being a dick today because he's upset i wouldn't have phone time iwth him last night
Old 10-31-2007, 01:51 PM

maybe i will buy him a TTR 125 so he can feel special... love u skillz!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

bcuz smart one this post has nothin to do about STUNTIN!
Was that english? Do we have an interpreter in the building?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:52 PM

oops that was to SKILLZ!
I'm just busting your ***** cause you're young and I think you're full of ****......plus a contract for racing cars.....honey you obviously fucked someone for that.....so that's all.....but seriously post up some pics i got no issues with ****** I just like to be an *******!!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:52 PM
what is he doing?

ooo thats cool... yeah if i stay in the F L A then i wanna move to orlando or tampa.. daytona is GAY..
move to the midwest...you seem nice
Old 10-31-2007, 01:54 PM

you're young...when you get older you'll realize it doesn't matter the number of people you've been with, it's all about how you carry yourself
skillz is my big gay boyfriend and a woman hater pretty much, he's being a dick today because he's upset i wouldn't have phone time iwth him last night
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you bitch....that had me cracking up at work......people are looking.......for the record......I'm not gay......but I am a woman hater......you all think you're special and you're not......but time and many dicks to the face will teach you that lesson better than I can explain!!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:54 PM

i dont carry myself slutty though... my friend TitCH well thats another story and frankly she juss dont give a ****.. which is the reason i love her.. haha...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:55 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

no, its all about whether the lil chickies are good or not and in order for them to be any good they need to ***** themselves out a bit

how u carry yourself is only good for your own self-esteem

Quick Reply: anal