Old 02-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kane is the best

ok
Old 02-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Dude, letsride, we get it. Please stop hijacking any thread he happens to post in just to harass him like a stalker. You got beef & things you want to say to him, go ahead! But your problem with him is not of continuing interest to everyone so please take it to the PM button? You busted on him, embarassed him, did everything you could to publicly humiliate him-- mission accomplished, stop being a bully, after a while it only makes you look like an *** ok dear? Nobody needs your help to prove they are an idiot, etc, people will always eventually reveal it on their own. So please, back off for the sake of the threads everyone else is trying to enjoy, you made your thread have your fun in that one ok? Thanks
Old 02-12-2007, 01:48 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

k MOM!
Old 02-12-2007, 01:51 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Guess I'm just getting a little frustrated this subject is the biggest thing going on on SL tonight.. I was hoping I'd find something more interesting, so I'm a lil disappointed I guess, that's all.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

agree

its like high school kinda.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yeah and high school sucked for me. I was definitely never one of the cool kids.

So yeah I guess I prolly do have some subconcious issues that compell me to often support/defend/etc those getting a public humiliation & bullied for making an embarassing mis-step in trying to fit in with the self-proclaimed "cool kids." But even all that arguable relevance aside, bullying is just boring, so I won't support it with an audience.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:14 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

i was a "cool" kid but i was ****** cool with everybody. i had friends from all corners of life.

the black gangster guys i always clowned with. one guy was like always callin me his cousin and i did the same. jsut clownin

i played pc games with teh geeks

partied with the preps

went to concerts with the metal guys

i was "that" guy in high school. and never have changed.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Vetter
i was a "cool" kid but i was ****** cool with everybody. i had friends from all corners of life.

the black gangster guys i always clowned with. one guy was like always callin me his cousin and i did the same. jsut clownin

i played pc games with teh geeks

partied with the preps

went to concerts with the metal guys

i was "that" guy in high school. and never have changed.

someone has been watching to much "van wylder" . you were that "i have to lie to kickit kid," keep it real.

-mexican mayhem
Old 02-15-2007, 04:27 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
someone has been watching to much "van wylder" . you were that "i have to lie to kickit kid," keep it real.

-mexican mayhem

Its nice to see your still being a d!ck but I dont think it holds much weight coming from a beaner
Old 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM

BIG GAY ROB! is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
You love the butt sex.
i am really excited! i noticed kaneone right when i started to browse around, but it seems there are serveral homosexual riders on here. great to meet you all!!
Old 02-15-2007, 05:11 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BIG GAY ROB!
i am really excited! i noticed kaneone right when i started to browse around, but it seems there are serveral homosexual riders on here. great to meet you all!!

I love when homo's have a sense of humor. My neighbor use to ask me how he looked before he went out and I would tell him "you look like a ***" and he would always say "sweet, I wouldnt want people to think I was straight lol" cant stand when they get all affended and **** when you say the word gay or something, but whats the worst is when homo's like stock 05 bang hot chicks just so people dont think he is gay knock that **** off