Maybe pictures will get my point across...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:01 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: Maybe pictures will get my point across...

Originally Posted by Darius
Jesus you must be retarded!! When you're racing moto gp death is around every corner. Most of the time you are traveling close to or over 200mph. Fact. Hayden could learn everything you do on a bike in a couple years if that, even the famous crossing the lot trick or waving to the crowd. Fact. you could ride for the rest of your life and you will never be as fast as him or as good as me. You've been riding for how long?? And still cannot, and I repeat cannot do a 180 stoppie to wheelie! You might be able to squeeze one out when the planets align but I still want to see you do 10 consecutive 180 stoppies in a row. In racing there will always be a bunch of guys going around the track, and one who somehow manages to go faster than all the rest. You however are not even close to bieng at the top of your sport, and you know what, you will never be. You will never be considered one of the best. You have only attained the level you are at because of image, in racing image means **** all, skill is everything. You cross that line first and you're the man regardless of what you're wearing or how your bike looks. In racing your attention is demanded 100% from when the green flag drops. Your riding is showing off, nothing more than a big act put on by the rider to demonstrate his skills while, laughing, doing wheelies breaking his windscreen, waving to the crowd, crossing the lot. If I had enough money to support my own team I would be racing cars and wouldn't even think about stuntriding. But I realized after spending every dime I had for 6 years that the only way to make it in racing is to have a serious amount of money, parents that supported you and got you into it from a very young age. Kane seriously look in the mirror then slap the lipstick off your face and get a life.
:YEAH
Old 12-19-2006, 10:16 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Jesus you must be retarded!! When you're racing moto gp death is around every corner. Most of the time you are traveling close to or over 200mph. Fact. Hayden could learn everything you do on a bike in a couple years if that, even the famous crossing the lot trick or waving to the crowd. Fact. you could ride for the rest of your life and you will never be as fast as him or as good as me. You've been riding for how long?? And still cannot, and I repeat cannot do a 180 stoppie to wheelie! You might be able to squeeze one out when the planets align but I still want to see you do 10 consecutive 180 stoppies in a row. In racing there will always be a bunch of guys going around the track, and one who somehow manages to go faster than all the rest. You however are not even close to bieng at the top of your sport, and you know what, you will never be. You will never be considered one of the best. You have only attained the level you are at because of image, in racing image means **** all, skill is everything. You cross that line first and you're the man regardless of what you're wearing or how your bike looks. In racing your attention is demanded 100% from when the green flag drops. Your riding is showing off, nothing more than a big act put on by the rider to demonstrate his skills while, laughing, doing wheelies breaking his windscreen, waving to the crowd, crossing the lot. If I had enough money to support my own team I would be racing cars and wouldn't even think about stuntriding. But I realized after spending every dime I had for 6 years that the only way to make it in racing is to have a serious amount of money, parents that supported you and got you into it from a very young age. Kane seriously look in the mirror then slap the lipstick off your face and get a life.
holy ****!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:24 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Thats BS. You hear about stunters getting hurt alot more then racers. 90% of the time when a motogp rider goes down, they get right back up with nothing but bruises. and stunting def takes more talent then racing imo
Old 12-19-2006, 01:53 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by letsride
Thats BS. You hear about stunters getting hurt alot more then racers. 90% of the time when a motogp rider goes down, they get right back up with nothing but bruises. and stunting def takes more talent then racing imo
You've obviously never raced anything. You're not even educated enough about the topic to post.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you serious?
Racing is 100X more dangerous than stunting.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

LOL RIGHT!!! go wreck at 180 i dont care what kind of leathers u have on... your not gonna be walking

racing is a whole other world man..

-kane
Old 12-20-2006, 09:23 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

absolutely......i was at button willow a years ago when eric bostrom rode for kawasaki....i had my r1 that i have put well over 15 grand into at the time and im no bi7ch on the track......erik bostrom had a zx6r that was bone stock....i was puttin in some hard laps and he still made me look like i was going backwards....thats talent not skill....
Old 12-20-2006, 10:02 PM

Joey D is a decent person

that is by far the best thing you've ever posted on here..... :YEAH
Old 12-20-2006, 10:03 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cody W
absolutely......i was at button willow a years ago when eric bostrom rode for kawasaki....i had my r1 that i have put well over 15 grand into at the time and im no bi7ch on the track......erik bostrom had a zx6r that was bone stock....i was puttin in some hard laps and he still made me look like i was going backwards....thats talent not skill....

I don't think it takes talent to make you look slow... You do it pretty well on your own!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:23 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

you could ride for the rest of your life and you will never be as fast as him or as good as me. Kane seriously look in the mirror then slap the lipstick off your face and get a life.
your a silver spoonfed hollier than thou tool..
you post crap like that and people think IM big headed. I read that crap and I cant tell your **** ends and your own mouth begins...

straight up your an *******.

darius seriously... look in the mirror and remember... you sell pizzas for a living..
get a life..

-kane
Old 12-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaneone
you sell pizzas for a living..
get a life..
?

elaborate?

-vetter <-- LOL
Old 12-21-2006, 02:11 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Yeah on the skill of racing point ...I have to agree 100% with Darius!! I Road race and stunt, hold a few track records and held the # 1 plate in 02 03 and #4 plate in 04 all in expert class, raced as team mates with AMA Pro rider Ben Thompson for 2 years... racing is far more dangerous I have highsided at 110mph and low sided at 135mph had a bar to bar tank slap at 140 mph + and all this fun costs about $1000 a race weekend!! and thats if you don't total out you 30k race bike!!
my new race piece for next year have over 25k in it and it may only last 1 race!!!

Last edited by thehate.; 12-21-2006 at 02:15 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:33 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

your a silver spoonfed hollier than thou tool..
you post crap like that and people think IM big headed. I read that crap and I cant tell your **** ends and your own mouth begins...

straight up your an *******.

darius seriously... look in the mirror and remember... you sell pizzas for a living..
get a life..

-kane
Listen up pretty in pink, I've had to go thru some tough **** to get to where I'm at and it's made me who I am today. We can all tell you've been a skinny little sissy since birth. It's obvious how your life was because of who you are now, so kiss my *** with that spoonfed **** bitch. I've been thru and seen more and guarantee if you were in my shoes thru my life you wouldn't have made it. You would be dead, or in jail. You say I'm big headed but I'm not the one who get's drunk and runs his mouth about how much exposure I get to other stunt riders who have 10 times the skill, funny how the truth comes out when you drink ehhh? Everyone agreed with what I said, you call me a ******* for it but your opinions somehow always make you look like a ******* retarded cockbag. You lose respect daily while I gain it, keep up the good work dipshit. And for the pizza thing, why dont you tell'em what I really do ya little snitch bitch, oh I forgot you already did. Quit trying to battle me Kane you will never win, just re read your above post again out loud and hopefully you will realize you're a dumbass.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:26 PM

Darius, I don't know why your so hard on Kane man!!! you have tons of ******* skill! you are... well one of the best riders in the world!! Kane is a very good rider! but what he lacks in{top 5 in the world type} skill, he make up for in Promotability i.e image!! if you 2 would stop fighting and work to help each other out he may learn a few things from you and you from him ...Bro. if you had 10% of the promotion skills Kane has...you would be a fvcking Millionaire man!! hell I wish I had 1%!!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

woha calm down al pacino, lord knows you have it hard knox for sure..
its gotta be hard having more money than gawd.. should i buy the red ferrari or the blue one!?

your an overgrown spoiled child. u live in a million dollar frat house, instead of buying every toy on the shelf u should buy some spackle and a maid you live a life like billy madison and are too ignorant to notice..

if you put as much effort into helping develop this sport as you did picking out blow off valves and rims we could already be xgames. u have so much more talent and potential credibility and u dont even realize it.

you having your skill is a waste of talent..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 12-22-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

[woha calm down al pacino, lord knows you have it hard knox for sure..
its gotta be hard having more money than gawd.. should i buy the red ferrari or the blue one!?]////dont hate the playa hate the game
Old 12-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by old man roger
dont hate the playa hate the game
I agree completely..

-kane
Old 12-22-2006, 06:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I agree completely..

-kane
yup in this case the door swings both ways
Old 12-22-2006, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
yup in this case the door swings both ways
HEY!!! why arn't you on USA bumping my thread!!!!!
Old 12-22-2006, 07:12 PM

OOOPPP never mind you did!!! your a good man Roger!!

Quick Reply: Maybe pictures will get my point across...