Maybe pictures will get my point across...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:47 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Re: Maybe pictures will get my point across...

Originally Posted by Kaneone
lol wow this is getting just too funny hahaha between josh clems photoshopping and now the bulldozer.. haha i gotta start making a scrap book! lol

emrock...
coming out of "retirement" wow thats awesome!

-kane

-kane

yeah isnt it
Old 12-12-2006, 01:54 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

One with Kane!! .......got nutin but love for ya bro.!!

Last edited by thehate.; 12-12-2006 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:56 AM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

I have full faith that Emrock will come out and toss down a good run...
And then toss down a few beers
Old 12-12-2006, 02:00 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by FreeTonyC
I have full faith that Emrock will come out and toss down a good run...
And then toss down a few beers

and i have full faith that aaron colton is gonna beat everyone this year!! lol
hell even teach is fakin an ACL break to save from the youngins wrath!

-kane
Old 12-12-2006, 02:01 AM

bigwillystyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 12-12-2006, 02:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if its which thing is not like the other then its bubba ....he be black every one else be white....what do i win?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:09 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

and i have full faith that aaron colton is gonna beat everyone this year!! lol
hell even teach is fakin an ACL break to save from the youngins wrath!

-kane
What because of his age i havent seen anything from him that impressed me one bit and i will take nothing away from him he is killing it but for you to say that come on what is he doing that takes the cake honestly ???
Old 12-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Emrock
What because of his age i havent seen anything from him that impressed me one bit and i will take nothing away from him he is killing it but for you to say that come on what is he doing that takes the cake honestly ???

u serious!? that kids getting smoother and smoother everday he learns so damn fast its crazy.

when he was here in vegas 3 weeks ago he was murdering it. once he continues to develop his own style.. whew.. that kids the next pastrana...

when we did that news blurb in fresno for MM06 at like 5am in the worlds most garbage slicked crap of a spot and he was rockin HC on point first try.. ya.. that kids out of control!!

r e s p e c t

still looks like a bobble head to me though when he rides hahaha!!

-kane
Old 12-12-2006, 02:24 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

u serious!? that kids getting smoother and smoother everday he learns so damn fast its crazy.

when he was here in vegas 3 weeks ago he was murdering it. once he continues to develop his own style.. whew.. that kids the next pastrana...

when we did that news blurb in fresno for MM06 at like 5am in the worlds most garbage slicked crap of a spot and he was rockin HC on point first try.. ya.. that kids out of control!!

r e s p e c t

still looks like a bobble head to me though when he rides hahaha!!

-kane

once he continues to develop his own style..

exactly my point you said it yourself and because he does a HC in spot that **** and you cant do it on point makes him a superstar come on now i rode in grass, oiled, rubble **** tracks and hit highchairs on point and that didnt make me a superstar i know the kid has skill but his age is what makes you say that i have kids here in florida that grab a bike in **** *** spots and murder all sorts of ****. Arron got in the game in the right time but there is younger kids that are riding just as good as him if not better and you wouldnt give them the time of day because they dont have name
Old 12-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

once he continues to develop his own style..

exactly my point you said it yourself and because he does a HC in spot that **** and you cant do it on point makes him a superstar come on now i rode in grass, oiled, rubble **** tracks and hit highchairs on point and that didnt make me a superstar i know the kid has skill but his age is what makes you say that i have kids here in florida that grab a bike in **** *** spots and murder all sorts of ****. Arron got in the game in the right time but there is younger kids that are riding just as good as him if not better and you wouldnt give them the time of day because they dont have name

wouldnt give them the time of day!? wow your really dont know me that well craig.

i give a **** about aaron coltons "name" he is a nice guy, his dad is really nice. and he rides very hard. has nothing to do with his age, besides the fact that if he is that good at 15... wait until he is 20.. whew..

what impresses me most about aaron isnt just his riding.. its everything. he gets it..

at 15 hes figured out more about this sport, and IMO life than many people who've been doing this for years...

and to have the support of a father like that.. wow.. thats something to be more jealous of then a twin turbo viper..

there are a lot of good riders... im just saying... without teach or darius competing and with the exception of maybe AC FARIAS OR CHRISTIAN PFEIFFER... I think Aaron colton has every change to win as anyone else.. and as a fan.. Im pulling for him. he's sick...

-kane
Old 12-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

i havent seen anything from him that impressed me one bit

i may be a jerk online a lot, and I am DEFINITELY THE KING of putting my foot in my mouth...

but.. emrock.. with that last sentance.. you lost a lot of respect.. and not just from me.

its easy to hate.. everyone does it. im a hater we all are.. but... give credit were credit is due.. that kid punks 90% of the stunters out there.. flat out.

regardless of age

-kane
Old 12-12-2006, 02:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

marcus jr
Old 12-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Darius
You needed a shovel on the last thread, we'll I think you're gonna need this to dig yourself out now. If someone could photoshop it that would be great because we all know Kane wont use it unless it's pink.

Did someone say PhotoShop???
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PinkTractor.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	185395  
Old 12-12-2006, 02:58 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

And I just want everyone to know that I was the one that gave Borne his hand brake, so when he wins, I will be able to say that I helped him get to where he is today!

Heck, I should make a sticker so he can put it on his bike as one of his sponsors!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:19 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

IT CAN TAKE 20 YEARS TO BUILD A GOOD REPUTION.....IT CAN TAKE ONLY 5 MINTUES TO RUIN ONE.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:32 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Old 12-12-2006, 03:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i may be a jerk online a lot, and I am DEFINITELY THE KING of putting my foot in my mouth...

but.. emrock.. with that last sentance.. you lost a lot of respect.. and not just from me.

its easy to hate.. everyone does it. im a hater we all are.. but... give credit were credit is due.. that kid punks 90% of the stunters out there.. flat out.

regardless of age

-kane
and he learned probably 90% of it from riding with us in florida :YEAH

he also got where he is by his dad doing 99% of the talking for him and making phone calls and forceing his way in. you have not seen marcus jr from nc ride. he is killing it for his age and is smaller than aaron. go marcus jr:YEAH
Old 12-12-2006, 03:52 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

ok children heres a little game we used to play on sesame street...

one of these things just doesnt belong here.. one of these things is not like the others...

1)

2)

3)

4)

hahah....
Old 12-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Talking Re: Maybe pictures will get my point across...

Whew... I made it through all 10 pages. Damn, anybody else here thirsty? Name:  haterade2.gif
Views: 3
Size:  21.4 KB

Ah T-Neck... baby how could you put up that pic, asking for it to be photoshop pinked no less-- and not totally see this coming? You just practically begged me to do it! Aw yeah, you know exactly what perfect picture I get to whip out of my bag for this one...

Name:  tneck.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  45.1 KB
tee hee hee
I'm sorry, but would a more perfect opportunity ever have come along? I doubt it.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:08 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Valeska
Whew... I made it through all 10 pages. Damn, anybody else here thirsty?

Ah T-Neck... baby how could you put up that pic, asking for it to be photoshop pinked no less-- and not totally see this coming? You just practically begged me to do it! Aw yeah, you know exactly what perfect picture I get to whip out of my bag for this one...

tee hee hee
I'm sorry, but would a more perfect opportunity ever have come along? I doubt it.
ooooooohhhhh ouch she looks nice and sweet and then this lol

Quick Reply: Maybe pictures will get my point across...