Yeah Keep His AZZ outta here
45.00%
No Bring that F*kcer Back In
55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Freevetter

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 02:26 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Freevetter

So whatever happend to Vetter Why you guys ban him From Stunt life he is pretty sad about it says winter will never be the same no stuntusa and not stuntlife for him while no riding
Old 11-14-2006, 02:28 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person
Re: Freevetter

haters.... he'll be back 2morrow they said one day
Old 11-14-2006, 02:28 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

banned for a day not the winter
Old 11-14-2006, 02:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

He was banned for posting an inapropriate picture in the wrong forum after being warned not to ..

it was a temporary ban, he will be back tomorrow... the next time there will be no warnings and it will be permanent ..

Sorry, not my rules ..
Old 11-14-2006, 02:29 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Well he said he wasnt coming back for awhile
Old 11-14-2006, 02:30 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

hahahahahahha

is he mad
Old 11-14-2006, 02:31 AM

his choice ... he's welcome to come back tomorrow as long as he doesnt post that link again

I like Vetter, he's a cool cat...
I dont want to see him leave, but the rules are the rules here ...
Old 11-14-2006, 02:31 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cathi
He was banned for posting an inapropriate picture in the wrong forum after being warned not to ..

it was a temporary ban, he will be back tomorrow... the next time there will be no warnings and it will be permanent ..

Sorry, not my rules ..
dont lie. he didnt post a pic.... It was a link....And Im sure it was an accident
Old 11-14-2006, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by ssteve
dont lie. he didnt post a pic.... It was a link....And Im sure it was an accident

lol .. that was NOT an accident ...
Old 11-14-2006, 02:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no not an accident
Old 11-14-2006, 02:35 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

lol .. that was NOT an accident ...
Are you trying to say that vetter would blatantly disrespect the rules of SL?
Old 11-14-2006, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by ssteve
Are you trying to say that vetter would blatantly disrespect the rules of SL?

I am not getting into this again. back off
Old 11-14-2006, 02:38 AM

I am not getting into this again. back off
ouch. a lil testy are we nothin but elove for ya
Old 11-14-2006, 02:41 AM

Date: Nov 13 2006 11:36 PM

i was NOT warned about that today.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:42 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I hope he's gone forever! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA

no really I just like to tease him
Old 11-14-2006, 02:42 AM

Tell him he was warned before and saw others being warned and knows about stuntlife rules ...

or tell him to email me fiddygirl75@yahoo.com if he has any questions
Old 11-14-2006, 02:44 AM
also known as OMR

who voted no ...you will be hunted down and killed by the pwosl...thats right post ****** of stunt life ....vetter is a founding member and his loyal brotherin of which i am one will find you
Old 11-14-2006, 03:08 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
who voted no ...you will be hunted down and killed by the pwosl...thats right post ****** of stunt life ....vetter is a founding member and his loyal brotherin of which i am one will find you
I think you meant voted YEAH, and I think it's fairly obvious read the thread again and, it was just a joke... here let me vote YEAH real quick... while sporting a free vetter avatar
Old 11-14-2006, 03:14 AM
also known as OMR

duh..yep ima dadeedadee
Old 11-14-2006, 03:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

HE SeEms TO NEEd TO GEt FRee'd ALOT...