55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Freevetter

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 PM

YamaHottie600 is a decent person
Re: Freevetter

Originally Posted by ssteve
dont lie. he didnt post a pic.... It was a link....And Im sure it was an accident
that wasnt an accident!!! i fallen for it like 6 times now

he'll be back tho... vetter's ma dawg:YEAH
Old 11-14-2006, 03:19 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cathi
i was sickened by the first glance ... i dont rock that way ...

cathi ur awesome
Old 11-14-2006, 03:20 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

then you should have no troubles getting those large bonuses... is your boss like your last one? where ***** take over cooperate america ?? hahaha
nah this boss is an older lady.. seems pretty cool so far. and the asst manager is a blonde chick.. i think she's kinda chunky, couldn't tell during the interview.. but i'll trick her into giving me internet access
Old 11-14-2006, 03:21 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
that wasnt an accident!!! i fallen for it like 6 times now

he'll be back tho... vetter's ma dawg:YEAH
Yeah I know
On the plus side he only got me 3 times.... But all of them were at work
Old 11-14-2006, 03:22 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah, and a back wall of windows to see outside, it's right by a scenic overlook, so it's badass views... i'll have to see about internet, banks don't like having open connections y aknow
people do e-banking though maybe youll get lucky
Old 11-14-2006, 03:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

oh i see... so you are weak, and can't even follow the rules yourself... well i guess i can go post it and all i have to fear is a 12hr ban.. stick to the rules cathi, make it 24hrs, starting now
ahahahaha mike you're a d1ck
Old 11-14-2006, 03:23 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

nah this boss is an older lady.. seems pretty cool so far. and the asst manager is a blonde chick.. i think she's kinda chunky, couldn't tell during the interview.. but i'll trick her into giving me internet access
I will send you a malicious virus so they lock down your access
Old 11-14-2006, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
ahahahaha mike you're a d1ck
i totally thought it would work.... but my charm doesn't work on women with 4 fvck trophies.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

i was curious why you were not posting a whole lot recently ...
lol .. be nice to the old lady .. just do what you gotta do to get internet .. that would **** if you couldnt have it!

good luck on your new endevours...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:25 PM
B.T.M.

i was curious why you were not posting a whole lot recently ...
lol .. be nice to the old lady .. just do what you gotta do to get internet .. that would **** if you couldnt have it!

good luck on your new endevours...
thanks cathi, i'll get internet at some point, might take me a month to get in good ya know?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike your being mean .........i think your bitter cause you were not in my speach
Old 11-14-2006, 03:29 PM

YamaHottie600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
mike your being mean .........i think your bitter cause you were not in my speach
is he always like this.. or is he just hungover and mad that he has to work again???
Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 PM

thanks cathi, i'll get internet at some point, might take me a month to get in good ya know?

not if you give special favors to the old lady

BAD VISUAL ... sorry
Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 PM
B.T.M.

i just like to burst ppls bubbles.. that's all... and vetter is a douche anyway.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:31 PM
B.T.M.

not if you give special favors to the old lady

BAD VISUAL ... sorry
so u're tellin me i gotta get drunk on my lunchbreak huh... well so be it
Old 11-14-2006, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
is he always like this.. or is he just hungover and mad that he has to work again???
he's always like this
Old 11-14-2006, 03:32 PM

so u're tellin me i gotta get drunk on my lunchbreak huh... well so be it

well to deal with it yes .. but i thought it was to get her drunk first??? hmmmm maybe i am confused LOL ...

either way, a special favor is a special favor .. and working in the corporate world you should know this ...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:33 PM
B.T.M.

she won't have to be drunk... i will... very... very drunk.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is about our long lost brother not you crcrcrcrcrttrctcrcrcrrctcrrcrcrctctrrcttcr
Old 11-14-2006, 03:38 PM

lol ... so you dont remember the wrinkles?

hehehe .. ok have a great day!