For my guys!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For my guys!

Originally Posted by amberatua
did u know that dog died?
I'm kind of sad now. Poor dog.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Was it really old? It looks blind

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered Spammer

needs braces too

Old 10-11-2006, 08:23 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Was it really old? It looks blind
http://samugliestdog.com/ there is the story on him!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:24 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

it says he was 14
Old 10-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Registered Spammer

I want one

Old 10-11-2006, 08:26 PM

OH JESUS CHRIST!
this is the new ugliest dog but I dunno who is worse him or the OWNER!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Registered Spammer

OH JESUS CHRIST!
this is the new ugliest dog but I dunno who is worse him or the OWNER!
they look alike

Old 10-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Registered Spammer

this one looks like my kind of dog

Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 PM

http://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/uglydogvote.shtml look @ these lovely contestants!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Registered Spammer

the pug is pretty funny.

My dog used to have it's tongue poke out a tiny bit all the time

Old 10-11-2006, 08:34 PM

Registered Spammer

These two are the ugliest

Registered Spammer

I have a friend that looks like number 2

Old 10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Registered Spammer

Probably one of the grosses things he does it snot on you because of their noses they have bad sinus' so they sneeze a lot, snore and **** their sno

Old 10-11-2006, 08:38 PM

These two are the ugliest

I tend to agree!!!! that last ones nose is like on the side of his face!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Registered Spammer

I tend to agree!!!! that last ones nose is like on the side of his face!
I imagine the first one to be saying ARRR like a pirate

Old 10-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered Spammer

Arrrr!

Attached Images  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 PM

:
Arrrr!
!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered Spammer

Oh ****. who's viewing the thread is back!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: For my guys!