For my guys!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:48 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: For my guys!

what up duff
Old 10-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

hey man, you still here? No one's whoring today

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:32 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

hey duffus
Old 10-13-2006, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
hey man, you still here? No one's whoring today
yeah i dont know whats goin on
Old 10-13-2006, 08:36 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

wheelie wont be here b/c he's with his girly friend
Old 10-13-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by amberatua
wheelie wont be here b/c he's with his girly friend
awww thats sweet
Old 10-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

boooo
I was here about three hours ago but nothing A bunch of birds were going rhesus monkey outside my window so I got up and shut it and when I got back in bed someone started up a chainsaw

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
awww thats sweet
guess so
Old 10-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

To my darling husband

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, it was not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent, but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind hearted Personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet heart.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	accident.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	181844  
Old 10-13-2006, 08:40 PM

boooo
I was here about three hours ago but nothing A bunch of birds were going rhesus monkey outside my window so I got up and shut it and when I got back in bed someone started up a chainsaw
noice
Old 10-13-2006, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
To my darling husband

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, it was not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent, but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind hearted Personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet heart.

Your loving wife.
XXX
sounds like something I would write/do
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
noice
thought people would be here to ***** but noooooooooo.

boooo
I was here like 4-5 hours ago then I showered and worked like 2 hours and came home
Old 10-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered Spammer

ma and aaron busted out a few hundred posts last night from what I remember... or 4 am for him

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
To my darling husband

Your loving wife.
XXX
thats great
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by amberatua
I was here like 4-5 hours ago then I showered and worked like 2 hours and came home
you must have been avoiding me

Old 10-13-2006, 08:43 PM

thought people would be here to ***** but noooooooooo.
sorry mang
Old 10-13-2006, 08:43 PM

ma and aaron busted out a few hundred posts last night from what I remember... or 4 am for him
I <3 aaron he's da bomb!!!:YEAH he couldn't get SL to work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 08:44 PM

you must have been avoiding me
I was being a good person helping out my old boss
Old 10-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered Spammer

NFLs GREATEST HITS ON YOUTUBE :YEAH

Quick Reply: For my guys!