Fyi

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Fyi

Just for your information... since it seems to be lacking in this department..

it must have been in fine print ... saying in the CLASSIFIEDS forums .. you can list your eBay links for your t-shirts and fingers and whatever you may have that is some sort of value to those truly seeking motorcycle related items...

but i guess that part was missed...

anything else? i mean come on now .. i have assumed the position ... i have taken this time now to stop working.. stop all ebay shipping sales.. and orders so i can tend to the needs of those who want to have posts deleted...

waiting.....
Old 10-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough
Re: Fyi

Originally Posted by Cathi
Just for your information... since it seems to be lacking in this department..

it must have been in fine print ... saying in the CLASSIFIEDS forums .. you can list your eBay links for your t-shirts and fingers and whatever you may have that is some sort of value to those truly seeking motorcycle related items...

but i guess that part was missed...

anything else? i mean come on now .. i have assumed the position ... i have taken this time now to stop working.. stop all ebay shipping sales.. and orders so i can tend to the needs of those who want to have posts deleted...

waiting.....

you okay, chica????
Old 10-03-2006, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Poptart1478
you okay, chica????
ha... well, considering the fact that people are so bored they have to cause drama to fulfill the emptiness inside themselves and get off... i am a little ticked..

i dont comprehend why people cannot list thier **** in the right forums .. and when they are called out they point fingers and start ****...

its not my site.. its not my rules.. but i catch all the from it ...
Old 10-03-2006, 04:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

did you need a hug??

Old 10-03-2006, 04:06 PM

lol.. no but the laugh was nice .. coulda shared something a little less hairy :P~
Old 10-03-2006, 04:06 PM

i should be the author of "StuntLife for Dummies"

Last edited by Cathi; 10-03-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

you okay, chica????
hey u got better looking

hiiiiii cathi
Old 10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

ha... well, considering the fact that people are so bored they have to cause drama to fulfill the emptiness inside themselves and get off... i am a little ticked..

i dont comprehend why people cannot list thier **** in the right forums .. and when they are called out they point fingers and start ****...

I hear ya hunnie. Sorry that you have to put up with the bs.... Some peeps just need to grow up!
Old 10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hey u got better looking

hiiiiii cathi
And you are still ugly--inside and out
Old 10-03-2006, 04:45 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

haha right... you still got a nose like a linebacker
Old 10-03-2006, 05:48 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

yes because im sure that your soooooo busy with your ebay sales...get a life. im just trying to make a buck just like anyone but because im not shoving hundreds up your *** i cant sell a lousy 15 dollar t shirt? please. what did you do to shuggs..man shuggs i hope its worth it.. congrats your the new stuntlife warden ..and please dont make it seem like your doing that much business that you cant even breath..haha
Old 10-03-2006, 06:02 PM

J

waiting.....
buwahahah you have had 4 0rders in the last three days omg soooo busy...please your such a inspiration to women who take over there mans business and chop off their *****..
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=stuntlife
Old 10-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

these 25 google add's arn't enough... i've contributed alot of $$$ that i don't have to SL just because it is pop up and free of lame add's, but stuntlife is turning into a monster with this google ****. seriously WTF
Old 10-03-2006, 06:16 PM

yeah pretty soon we arent even gonna be able to say 905 or mxd or powers because they dont sponsor the site..and if you dont have a picture of a fi cage on your bike you cant put up your avtar ..new rules get to inforcing that rule sweetheart..
Old 10-03-2006, 06:20 PM

first of all i have plenty of other thing to do with my time
second of all it was probly you that talked shugga into charging for those lame *** classifieds you have up now that wont work worth a ****.third stop acting like it is your site and your rules and we will be just peachy ok...ok
Old 10-03-2006, 08:11 PM

you know .. you should put your money where your mouth is ...

shuggs first of all is so fed up with crap like this... he doesnt even want to deal with it .. so i offer to help and he tells me what to do .. so if you have such a problem with everything then call HIM .. 817-439-0470

as a matter of fact, i run EVERYTHING by him first and he ok's it ... then i go through with it .. this is NOT my baby.. this is HIS ... I dated him waaaaaay before I got on here... or even wanted to get on stuntlife... and just so you know .. not that its any of your business, i was the one who rekindle his vision to not be burned out .. and yes, it worked for a little while .. but then i got a good taste of what he had to deal with... of course, I am not a quitter ... and i will continue to take it in the @$$ because you dont know me ... but understand .. it all goes through him first..

so come up with all your conclusions and assumtions as you wish ... you are the one who doesnt have facts ... therefore you dont know what you are talking about ... egg on yo face

also, i have 15 items to ship just from purchases TODAY
i also have 10 from yesterday .. etc... so again ... until you have fact ... shhhhhh
Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 PM

I hear ya hunnie. Sorry that you have to put up with the bs.... Some peeps just need to grow up!

agreed... funny how everyone thinks they know how to run a site... and doesnt know that even the classifieds, the google, and contributions do NOT pay for even the server bill... it comes out of shuggs own pocket...

Hats off to those of you who actaully support the site... not tryin to dis ya ... but its certainly doesnt come close to payin the bills ...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:19 PM
B.T.M.

agreed... funny how everyone thinks they know how to run a site... and doesnt know that even the classifieds, the google, and contributions do NOT pay for even the server bill... it comes out of shuggs own pocket...

Hats off to those of you who actaully support the site... not tryin to dis ya ... but its certainly doesnt come close to payin the bills ...
you can go to hell!!! i said hi.. and nothin!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

What about all the people that advertise DVDs on here with their trailers and stuff? How's that any different from a shirt or something?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:24 PM

its in the appropriate forums... and in paid forums

Quick Reply: Fyi