WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 10:49 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
whats up ******??? i see the topic is puking... thats grrrrreeeeaaatt...
haha yea really! how are you hun?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:52 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

im good... not drunk yet though no one will drink with me tonight!!!!

whats good with you??
Old 09-12-2006, 10:55 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

im good... not drunk yet though no one will drink with me tonight!!!!

whats good with you??
oh nothing just downloadin some stuff and watching flava of love it's so STUPID!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:58 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trojanfan
oh nothing just downloadin some stuff and watching flava of love it's so STUPID!

gawd your tellin me!!!! i was seein this girl who LOVED to watch that..

it didnt last very long after she made me watch it with her
Old 09-12-2006, 10:59 PM

gawd your tellin me!!!! i was seein this girl who LOVED to watch that..

it didnt last very long after she made me watch it with her
hahaha they are SO f'n ghetto. I've seen almost 5 fights in less than 30 min!
Old 09-12-2006, 11:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hahahahaa i watched the first one and was like "this is sooooooo fookin stupid!!!!" it made me start drinkin at 2 in the afternoon
Old 09-12-2006, 11:03 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

what up peeps
Old 09-12-2006, 11:08 PM

hahahahaa i watched the first one and was like "this is sooooooo fookin stupid!!!!" it made me start drinkin at 2 in the afternoon
!!!!

the first episode of this season the girls were in a big group for eliminations and this girl **** her self!
Old 09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh

wHeeLieS

bAcckK..

fUlLL tummY

and jAck n cOkE iN hANd...:woooot:

da fiddy bitches!!!

yep, thats when i cracked open #2 for the day i was like "omg.... did she realy just do that??"
Old 09-12-2006, 11:11 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
oh

wHeeLieS

bAcckK..

fUlLL tummY

and jAck n cOkE iN hANd...:woooot:
what up mang??? havent talked to yo cracka azz in a while
Old 09-12-2006, 11:11 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

wudup
Old 09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by rUu
wudup
dayum!!! here come the forces!!!

watup mang??
Old 09-12-2006, 11:12 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rUu
wudup
what up ruu
Old 09-12-2006, 11:13 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trojanfan
!!!!

the first episode of this season the girls were in a big group for eliminations and this girl **** her self!
FLAVOR FLAAAAVE

Old 09-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

what up mang??? havent talked to yo cracka azz in a while

yA i fInAllY gOtS mY iNteRNeT bAcK aT hOme:woooot:

Originally Posted by RuU
wudup

JuSt KiCkd Off Da BOOTs MaDe ME A DriNk AnD
ReaDy To COMmEnCE Da NIGhT WHORiN...:YEAH
rUu

dayum!!! here come the forces!!!

watup mang??

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
what up ruu

nada. just got back from a transport. :YEAH

we had a crazy accident a little while ago.
there were like 4 cars and a diesel tanker truck rolled over.

yep, thats when i cracked open #2 for the day i was like "omg.... did she realy just do that??"
!!!!
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by rUu
FLAVOR FLAAAAVE

that pic still makes me LMAO

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy